Floor 18 is the 18th floor of Infernal Tower.
- 5 The Thrillerz spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 1.67~3.33 seconds50f~100f.
- 2 Zuches spawn after 86.67 seconds2,600f, delay 1.67~3.33 seconds50f~100f.
- 1 Dead Donny Dash spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- Infinite Ecto Doges spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- Infinite Ecto Snaches spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- 2 Znaches spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
- Infinite Zoges spawn after 46.67 seconds1,400f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 7 Znaches spawn after 46.67 seconds1,400f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
- 1 Lord Gravey spawns as the boss after 46.67 seconds1,400f.
This stage, although somewhat similar to the original Floor 18, should necessitate a very different strategy as the swapping of Leggsy with Dead Donny Dash makes it much harder to gain money early on. Conserve your money and spend it only when necessary, you don't get a lot of it here. Anti Zombies are helpful, Ectoweight Cat can help push back Lord Gravey when he gets close, and stop Donny from hitting your base with his Long Distance attack. Be careful of The Thrillerz and Zuches, they can mess you up with their burrowing and subsequent powerful attacks, or simpily don't give them a chance. For obvious reasons, bringing the Holyblast cannon is highly recommended, due to the abundance of Zombies.