Floor 26 is the 26th floor of Infernal Tower.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- Infinite Mr. Angels spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 33.33~46.67 seconds1,000f~1,400f.
- 3 Gabriels spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 0.67~2 seconds20f~60f.
- 3 Mr. Angels spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 3.33~5.33 seconds100f~160f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 5 Heavenly Hippoes spawn, delay 2~4 seconds60f~120f.
- 3 Angelic Gories spawn, delay 20~33.33 seconds600f~1,000f.
- 5 Angelic Gories spawn, delay 2~4 seconds60f~120f.
- 3 Gabriels spawn, delay 0.67 seconds20f.
- 3 Mr. Angels spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 2 seconds60f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns.
- 10 Relic Doges spawn, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- 1 Othom spawns.
- 1 Divine Cyclone spawns as the boss.
Treat this stage as Rutsborg Vortex but with the added Divine Cyclone. Use Cameraman because Othom's a Floating enemy and it can take 1 hit before getting Cursed again. Using a Talented Sanzo Cat is an option, but because of its range, you may be forced to use Cataphone as well. Cyberpunk is also very useful for the stage. An alternate strategy is to lure Othom and rush him with Idi:N and Elder Mask Doron to kill him before the Divine Cyclone even comes close.