Floor 30 is the 30th and final floor of Infernal Tower.
- The enemy base here is an Aku Altar.
- Infinite Cerberus Kids spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 53.33~60 seconds1,600f~1,800f.
- 1 Masked Grandmaster Cat spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Sinner Snaches spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 80~86.67 seconds2,400f~2,600f.
- 5 Cerberus Kids spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 20~26.67 seconds600f~800f.
- Infinite Doge Darks (1,200%) spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 53.33~60 seconds1,600f~1,800f.
- 2 Li'l Bun Buns spawn after 86.67 seconds2,600f, delay 100~106.67 seconds3,000f~3,200f.
- Infinite Cerberus Kids spawn after 146.67 seconds4,400f, delay 73.33~80 seconds2,200f~2,400f.
- 2 Sinner Snaches spawn after 200 seconds6,000f, delay 26.67~33.33 seconds800f~1,000f.
- Infinite Doge Darks (1,200%) spawn after 240 seconds7,200f, delay 66.67~73.33 seconds2,000f~2,200f.
- Infinite Cerberus Kids spawn after 280 seconds8,400f, delay 93.33~100 seconds2,800f~3,000f.
- Infinite Doge Darks (1,000%) spawn after 320 seconds9,600f, delay 93.33~100 seconds2,800f~3,000f.
- 4 Sinner Snaches spawn after 360 seconds10,800f, delay 26.67~33.33 seconds800f~1,000f.
- Infinite Li'l Bun Buns spawn after 400 seconds12,000f, delay 80~86.67 seconds2,400f~2,600f.
- When the base reaches 75% HP:
- 8 Sinner Snaches spawn, delay 1 second30f.
Wave Immune/Wave Shield units are almost mandatory, even more so than Heavenly Tower's Floor 30. However, Octopus Cat can die far too quickly to be that useful, and Mightycat doesn't work that well since Masked Grandmaster is traited. Ranged Wave Shields are your best bet if you have them. A Talented Catley and Stone Cat will also work very well as stallers. Tea Master Cat truly shines as one of the most amazing cats to use in this stage. Not only do the Wave and Curse immunities help it survive for longer with its strength against Relics letting it deal devastating damage to Masked Grandmaster, but the fast attack speed keeps the Doge Darks at bay in a pinch. You can use Elder Mask Doron to freeze the boss and allow for other units to chip it down. Aside from the boss, another major problem is the Li'l Bun Buns and Sinner Snaches constantly attacking your frontliners. Using rushers like Awakened Bahamut Cat or Idi:N to take them out is a solution, especially if Masked Grandmaster is frozen from an attack from Doron.
Used Rich & Sniper the Cat