- 10 Squire Rels spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 1~6 seconds30f~180f.
- 1 Mooth spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- Infinite Sir Rels spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 6~18 seconds180f~540f.
- 1 Othom spawns after 60 seconds1,800f.
- 1 J.K Bun Bun spawns as the boss after 40 seconds1,200f.
Lineup: Rich Cat Sr., Schoolbus Nyandam (36), Awakened Bahamut Cat (40), Awakened Ururun (36), Maglev Cat (40), Manic Mohawk Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Eraser Cat (20+70), Metal Cat (20), Octopus Cat (30+2).
To start, immediately spawn an Octopus Cat to stall the Mooth. Send out a second Octopus when you can, but keep saving money. Then rush to spawn Ururun, stall with one more Octopus and a Metal Cat. Ururun will almost land an attack and get knocked back. Then, hit the Mooth with Maglev to max your money, so you can start stacking your three legends. Use Metal Cat whenever possible and use Maglev to finish off the Sir Rels after they take a hit from Ururun.
Most of the Cat levels aren't that important, but the Erasers need to survive one hit from the Othom. The legends being high leveled just ends the stage faster so that you are less likely to make a mistake.
Strategy 2 (Cheese)
When the Squire Rel gets to the base, spawn Fishman, followed by all your Manics. When Mooth dies, spawn Awakened Bahamut, and then you just need to continue spawning your non-combo cats until the base is destroyed. Manic Lion may help with clearing out peons after Mooth dies, but isn't essential.
- Prior to the Version 11.0 Update, J.K Bun Bun was buffed to 600% instead of 500% on 1-crown difficulty.