The Red variant of Teacher Bun Bun is slightly smaller. He has 400,000 HP and an attack power of 9,287, making him just barely stronger than Teacher Bun Bun in the Moon of Empire of Cats Chapter 3 (399,996/9,000), but is knocked back only half as many times as his white counterpart.
Because he is a Red enemy, any ranged anti-Red units can take him out in a short time. He is still Floating, so you can also use anti-Floating units for him as well. If you have many anti-Red Cats, defeating him may be easier than defeating his original variant. If you don't, it will be harder, for he has half as many knockbacks as Teacher Bun Bun.
The strategy for defeating the regular Teacher Bun Bun of mainly ranged attackers and crowd-controllers like Fortune Teller Cat, Sanzo Cat (must be in True Form) or Apple Cat are good against him, however the latter gets outranged, so you will have to time it precisely.
Because he has almost the same stats as Teacher Bun Bun's, most cats will be just as effective against him, but Bath Cat works much better than Dragon Cat when facing him. Strong cats such as Bahamut Cat or Uber Super Rare Cats such as Momotaro work just as well against him, too.
|Enemy Unit # 51||Red/Floating|
J.K Bun Bun
|A very famous author. Influential figure for|
Bun Bun Teacher. His major works are Punishment and Prejudice (1868),
Les Pénitents (1875).
|Enemy Unit # 51||Red/Floating|
赤井ブン太郎 (Akai Buntarō)
|An author who represents Japan.|
A massive inspiration for Teacher Bun Bun.
His famous works include "Cutting and Chastizing" (1868)
and "Punishmental" (1875).
- Stage 6-8: Rodeo Night (100%)
- Stage 9-3: Mural of the Devil (100%)
- Stage 10-2: Gentle Geyser (100%)
- Stage 16-2: Beached Mammals (200%)
- Stage 21-6: Underground (400%)
- Stage 24-5: Dark Nemesis (300%)
- Stage 25-5: Sniper Jungle (200%)
- Stage 26-1: Oil Platform (400%)
- Stage 28-5: No More Bad Dreams (300%)
- Stage 30-2: Overachiever Central (300%)
- Stage 33-2: Technocracy (300%)
- Stage 38-3: Deep Sea Dying (300%)
- Stage 39-2: Boiling Spring (400%)
- Stage 46-3: Wearable Homes (400%)
- Stage 47-2: Valley of the End (500%)
- Stage 6-2: Inspirational Mural (600%)
- Stage 24-4: Despotism at Home (500%)
- Stage 37-4: Pulled Punch Bout (500%)
- Ritual Happiness:
- Vacation Awakes!: End of Holiday (Insane) (200%)
- Growing Red: Red Passions (Expert) (150%)
- Bad to Worse: Tragedy in Red (Insane) (200%)
- Axe Maniac: Unjust War (Deadly) (500%)
|J.K Bun Bun|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|400,000 HP||9,287 damage
|31f (1.03 seconds)||23||5 times||20f 0.67s |
(11f 0.37s backswing)
- His English name is a reference to J.K. Rowling, the famous author of the Harry Potter series.
- His Japanese name, Buntaro Akai (赤井ブン太郎), is instead a reference to Buntaro Kuroi (黒井文太郎), a military journalist.
- Note that akai means "red" while kuroi means "black".
- The major works credited to this enemy seem to be parodies of Pride and Prejudice (1813), and Les Misérables (1862) respectively.
- J.K. Bun Bun is slightly smaller than most other Bun Bun variants- you can see them side-by-side in Underground, and again in No More Bad Dreams.