The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Jailbreak Diary is the first stage in Capone's Jail.
- The battle starts with Heavenly Hippoes (up to 5) slowly stack in front of the Cat Base. After a few seconds, Gory Blacks (up to 2), Shadow Boxers (up to 2) and Ottas (up to 3) will appear.
- Squire Rel and Heavenly Hippoe will respawn infinitely in this stage.
- When the base is damaged to 99% HP, Bun Bun Black appears as the boss, backed by many H. Nahs (Up to 7)
- The Shadow Boxer, more Hippoes and Squire Rels start to respawn after this phase.
- Use Crazed/Dragon Cat and/or Macho Legs Cat to mainly deal damage in this stage, as most of the enemies have strong close-ranged attacks. Along with them, use area-attacking cats such as Crazed UFO or The Flying Cat as many of the enemies will spawn in heaps. Throughout the battle, spawn these units along with Bahamut and stallers such as Wall and Macho. Bahamut should be able to cripple the H. Nah's while the Dragons/Legs damage Bun Bun Black.
- Once Bun Bun is down, there should be an opening for the ranged attackers to hit the H. Nah's. However, you must be careful to protect Macho Legs, as he only has a little longer range (6) from the H.Nah's so get prepared for your stacks of Macho Legs to die sometime.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.