Jamaica is the 37th stage of The Aku Realms.
- The enemy base here is an Aku Altar.
- 5 Aku Doges spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- 5 Metal Doges spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- Infinite Aku Doges spawn after 73.33 seconds2,200f, delay 30~50 seconds900f~1,500f.
- Infinite Metal Doges spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 60~100 seconds1,800f~3,000f.
- 1 Super Metal Hippoe spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
- 1 Super Metal Hippoe spawns after 80 seconds2,400f.
- 1 Fallen Bear spawns after 60 seconds1,800f.
The combination of Metals and Shields appears to be a force to be reckoned with, however with good enough RNG, this stage is a breeze. Shield piercers such as Aku Researcher and critical hitters such as Catasaurus are pretty much mandatory here. It is recommended to have at least level 25 cats before attempting this stage.
Cannon: Slow Beam
Start the stage by upgrading wallet to level 2, then stall the First Aku doge near your base with a few meatshields. When the metal doge arrives, spam catasaurus, aku researcher and manic king dragon continuously. After they are killed, your cats should advance to around the middle where they will meet a Super Metal Hippoe - deploy Soba (or spam Curry) and with some luck, Super Metal Hippoe should be killed before Fallen Bear arrives. If not, do not worry - use the slow beam when you wish to pierce Fallen Bear's shield, keep spamming all your units and you should win! Be aware of your money though: when low, prioritise breaking shields and killing all the metal enemies.
Note: If you have Jellycat, you can use it as a much cheaper alternative to kill the first Aku Doge and gain more money. You can also use the Metal and Aku Doges as stepping stones to deal devastating wave attacks on fallen bear. However, do not fear if you do not have this unit.