- The first enemy to appear is a lone Sir Rel.
- After 20 seconds, the first of three Bores will spawn.
- After 40 seconds, four Sir Rels will spawn.
- Nimoy Bore enters the fray after 60 seconds.
- A wave of nine Sir Rels will appear 80 seconds into the battle.
- Bore #2 shows up after 93.33 seconds.
- Another 113.33 seconds, another large wave of Sir Rels appears, this one containing sixteen of them.
- A second Nimoy Bore will spawn after 120 seconds.
- After 140 seconds have passed, Bore #3 arrives, accompanied by another sixteen Sir Rels.
- Sir Rels will spawn periodically after 160 seconds have passed (one every 6.67~10 seconds). They are also the only enemies in the level at that point.
This stage, if done without a correct strategy, will demolish you multiple times due to the deadly hordes of Sir Rels and Bores, and the early push. Bring 4 meatshields (recommended dual macho and dual erasers), an attacker of your choice, Apple and Seafarer for the Bores, some shockwave units (short ranged long distance units might work as well) to control the hordes of Sir Rels, and a high DPS unit to prevent the Bores from stacking too much (the obvious candidate is A.Bahamut).
- The name "John Gool" is a pun on jungle.