- The hapless tanuki Kachi Kachi strides boldly forth as a living shield against the enemy of the cat army, able to withstand the hottest flames from the attacks of the Pyro Corps Cats taking cover behind him. Maybe if you evolve them, the next strategy will be just a little bit better thought out... - PONOS' announcement
Kachi-Kachi (also known as Kachi Kachi) is an Uber Rare Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule during the Ancient Heroes Ultra Souls event. As with all Ultra Souls units, the Normal and Evolved Forms of this cat have different stats and usage. This cat was added since 20 Million Downloads Celebration Event of Nyanko Daisensou on July 30th, 2015. True Form added in version 6.1 increases movement speed and is strong against Angels and Aliens.
|Cat Unit # 203|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Fire Squad Kachiyama at level 10.
Evolves into Kachiyama Assault Brigade at level 30 using Catfruit.
- High DPS for his cost.
- Fast attack rate, movement speed and recharge time.
- Good range along with good HP.
- Short recharge time for an Uber Rare.
- True Form is strong against Angels/Aliens.
- Low damage per hit.
- Short range.
- Low DPS for an Uber Rare, except against Angels/Aliens in True Form.
- Too fast for its own good.
- Quite expensive.
- Few knockbacks.
Cat Unit # 203
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Cat army R & D cloned an ancient superweapon: a cute Tanuki that can survive being set on fire... Might weaken Alien/Angel attacks (Area Attack)|
Fire Squad Kachiyama
|Communing with ancient spirits, Kachi now gathers all the heat he has absorbed for explosive assaults! Weakens Alien/Angel attacks (Area Attack)|
Kachiyama Assault Brigade
|Ancient magic empowered by modern technology. Burn it all down and leave no evidence behind! Weakens Alien/Angel attacks (Area Attack)|
Cat Unit # 203
|Uber Rare Cat|
| The SCAT squad, dedicated to finding and tracking down ancient cryptids.
Searching for a way to make their mud-ship plan work.
Sometimes lowers the attack power of Angels and Aliens. (Area attack)
炎護射撃車ウーウー (Honō Mamoru Shageki-sha ūū)
| With the completion of their mud-ship plan, they've synced up an ancient war machine to their cryptid.
Always lowers the attack power of Angels and Aliens. (Area Attack)
豪炎狙撃車ウーウー (Ōsutoraria-en Shageki-sha ūū)
| Now that the syncing is in full effect, the ancient war machine is on a rampage, reducing all incriminating evidence into ash!
Is strong against and lowers the attack power of Angels and Aliens. (Area Attack)
|Total XP Cost||14,614,050|
- Shows the XP required at the indicating level to attain next level.
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
- Calculations might not perfectly correspond to actual data.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power ; DPS = Damage Per Second
1 Movement Speed = 15 Range per second
- f = frames ; 30f = 1 second ; Attack Animation = Idle + Foreswing + Backswing (frames)
- Catseye, User Rank and game progress are essential to achieving max level, see Level-up for details.
- See this section for treasure effects.
- Resist Slow: Reduces slow duration by 16%, increases by 6% per level up to 70%. (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Defense Buff: Upgrades health by 2% per level up to 20%. (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Attack Buff: Upgrades attack power by 2% per level up to 20%. (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Cost Down: Reduces cost by 40/60/800¢ per level up to 400/600/800¢ (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Recover Speed Up: Reduces recharge time by 20f 0.7 seconds per level up to 200f 6.7 seconds (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Normal Form: A cat wielding a large flamethrower running behind a tanuki carrying a burning pile of sticks. When attacking, the tanuki bends over and the cat blasts fire at the tanuki, which goes around it to burn the targets in front of them.
- Evolved Form: Takes the form of a large, fire-truck-like vehicle. There are 4 cats driving the truck, one on the ladder, and a tanuki on the top of the ladder holding a hose. To attack, the tanuki fires a large fireball at the target which explodes.
- True Form: The fire truck is now red with some grey parts, and is much more detailed, featuring flashing blue lights, and an exhaust vent. To attack, the ladder extends and the tanuki, who is now orange and on fire, lobs a bigger, more detailed fireball at the target.
- Kachi-Kachi is the Japanese onomatopoeia that a fire crackle makes. Kachiyama roughly translates to "Fire-Crackle Mountain", which is the name of a Japanese story about a tanuki (a Japanese Racoon-dog) who tricks a farmer, and a rabbit who avenges the farmer by various means, including setting the tanuki on fire, and getting the tanuki to use a dissolvable mud-boat for a boat race. The setting for the story is Mount Tenjo, which people can ascend via a cable car named Kachi-Kachi Ropeway.
- The English description gives the tanuki the name "Kachi".
- The Year End Bash called him "Kachiyama" instead of Kachi-Kachi.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|