- The hapless tanuki Kachi Kachi strides boldly forth as a living shield against the enemy of the cat army, able to withstand the hottest flames from the attacks of the Pyro Corps Cats taking cover behind him. Maybe if you evolve them, the next strategy will be just a little bit better thought out... - PONOS' announcement.
Kachi-Kachi is an Uber Rare Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule during the Ancient Heroes Ultra Souls event. As with all Ultra Souls unit, the normal and evolved forms of this cat have different stats and usage. This cat was added since 20 Million Downloads Celebration Event of Nyanko Daisensou in July 30th, 2015. True Form added in Version 6.1 increases speed and is strong against Aliens/Angels.
|Cat Unit # 203|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Fire Squad Kachiyama at level 10.
Evolves into Kachiyama Assault Brigade at level 30 using Catfruit.
- May decrease the attack power of Angel Enemies and Alien Enemies (Evolved/True Form has 100% chance).
- Long Distance attacks.
- Multi-hit attacks.
- Fast attack rate, movement speed and recharge time.
- Evolved form has good range along with good HP.
- True Form is strong against Angel/Aliens.
- Evolved form has good recharge time for its price.
- Low DPS.
- Low damage per hit.
- Short range.
- Too fast for its own good.
- Quite expensive.
- Few knockbacks.
Cat Unit # 203
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Cat army R & D cloned an ancient superweapon: a cute Tanuki that can survive being set on fire... Might weaken Alien/Angel attacks (Area Attack)|
Fire Squad Kachiyama
|Communing with ancient spirits, Kachi now gathers all the heat he has absorbed for explosive assaults! Weakens Alien/Angel attacks (Area Attack)|
Kachiyama Assault Brigade
|Ancient magic empowered by modern technology. Burn it all down and leave no evidence behind! Weakens Alien/Angel attacks (Area Attack)|
Cat Unit # 203
|Uber Rare Cat|
| The SCAT squad, dedicated to finding and tracking down ancient cryptids.
Searching for a way to make their mud-ship plan work.
Sometimes lowers the attack power of angels and aliens. (Area attack)
炎護射撃車ウーウー (Honō Mamoru shageki-sha ūū)
| With the completion of their mud-ship plan, they've synced up an ancient war machine to their cryptid.
Always lowers the attack power of angels and aliens. (Area attack)
豪炎狙撃車ウーウー (Ōsutoraria-en shageki-sha ūū)
| Now that the syncing is in full effect, the ancient war machine is on a rampage, reducing all incriminating evidence into ash!
Is strong against and lowers the attack power of angels and aliens. (Area attack)
- Initial Stats are without any stats modifying effect.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power = Damage ; DPS = Damage Per Second ; 30f = 1 second; 1 Movement Speed = 15 attack range per second.
- TBA may have different meanings in different stats table. Here, TBA means time interval of units finishing their backswing and starting their attack animation (foreswing).
- Catseye and User Rank and gameplay progress may altered the max level. See related pages for information.
- See this section for treasure effects.
- Normal Form: A cat wielding a large flamethrower running behind a tanuki carrying a pile of sticks that is on fire. When attacking, the tanuki bends over and the cat blasts fire at the tanuki which goes around it to burn the targets in front of them.
- Evolved Form: Takes the form of a large, fire-truck like vehicle. There are 4 cats driving the truck, one on the ladder, and a tanuki on the top of the ladder holding a hose. To attack, the tanuki fires a large fireball at the target which explodes.
- True Form: The fire truck is now red with some grey parts, and is much more detailed, featuring flashing blue lights, and an exhaust vent. To attack, the ladder extends and the tanuki, who is now orange and on fire, lobs a bigger, more detailed fireball at the target.
- Kachi-Kachi is the Japanese onomatopoeia that a fire crackle makes. Kachiyama roughly translates to "Fire-Crackle Mountain", which is the name of a Japanese story about a tanuki (a Japanese Racoon-dog) who tricks a farmer, and a rabbit who avenges the farmer by various means, including setting the tanuki on fire, and getting the tanuki to use a dissolvable mud-boat for a boat race. The setting for the story is Mount Tenjo, which people can ascend via a cable car named Kachi-Kachi Ropeway.
- The English description gives the tanuki the name "Kachi".
- This cat's True Form has currently the longest name in the game for an Uber Super Rare.
- In 2016's Year End Bash Uber Pool, featuring "Best of the Best" Ubers, Kachi-Kachi was called "Kachiyama" instead of Kachi-Kachi.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|