Kartopia (Expert) is the first stage of the Cat Kart Awakens! Stages.
- 3 Metal Doges spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 1~1.67 seconds30f~50f.
- 1 Angelic Gory spawns after 50 seconds1,500f.
- 1 Metal Hippoe spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 3 Angelic Gories spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 43.33 seconds1,300f.
- 3 Angelic Gories spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 46.67 seconds1,400f.
- Infinite Metal Doges spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 26.67 seconds800f.
- 3 Gabriels spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 2 Metal One Horns spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 50 seconds1,500f.
- 1 Cat Kart P spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
Lineup: 3-4 Meatshields, Artist Cat(If Angelic Gories are too difficult), Jurassic Cat, 1-2 Attackers, Crazed Bahamut Cat, and Ururun Cat(Optional). Fill up any extra slots with extra critical hitters, as the multiple Metal Enemies in this stage are the biggest danger.
When the stage begins, spawn 1-2 critical hitters supported by a few meatshields. When the first Angelic Gory spawns, use an attacker to deal with him. By now, you should have enough cash to spawn Bahamut and start pushing towards the enemy base. Unless you aren't prepared to tackle this stage, the boss shouldn't be much of a problem at all here. The biggest threat is easily the Metal One Horn, as he can shred through your meatshields. Because of this, try not to stop spawning critical hitters to keep the tanky Metal enemies at bay while you slowly chip away the boss' health.