The second and final stage in Cat Kart Awakens!
- 2 Dober P.Ds spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 116.67 seconds3,500f.
- 2 Mooths spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 133.33 seconds4,000f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 14 seconds420f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 14.67 seconds440f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- 1 Cat Kart P spawns as the boss after 30 seconds900f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 233.33 seconds7,000f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 234 seconds7,020f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 234.67 seconds7,040f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
Strategy 1(Ft. Octopus Cat)
Lineup: Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, 2-3 Attackers, Octopus Cat, Awakened Bahamut, and Ururun Cat. Fill the empty slots with any tanky or wave immune units. Power Driller Cat can also help weaken the Dober P.D. Awakened Bahamut isn't required but can speed things up a bit.
This stage is significantly harder than the previous one due to the Dober P.D, which is easily the hardest enemy in this stage. At the beginning, wait until Mooth comes out, and then spawn Octopus to keep it from base. Don't lure them close because the boss shockwave after 30 seconds can leave your base vulnerable to the Dober P.D and Mooth. Spam your meatshields and Octopus Cats until you have the money to spawn attackers. Try to time your Awakened Bahamut if you have him in order to maximize his usage. Use Power Driller to weaken the Dober in case it kills an Octopus too early before its recharge. Keep doing this while managing your cash until you kill both Dobers and eventually win. Enjoy your True Form!