Kasli the Scourge is an Uber Rare Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule during the Uberfest event. She was added in version 9.2. Similar to Baby Gao, Miko Mitama and D'artanyan, Kasli the Scourge has very different stats between forms, providing different usage in various situations.
|Cat Unit # 529|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Kasli the Scourge||Ritual Saint Kasli|
Evolves into Ritual Saint Kasli at level 10.
- Chance to knockback traited enemies.
- Long Distance attacks.
- 100% chance to create a Surge Attack.
- Surge Attack may hurt enemies beyond her area of effect.
- Multi-hit attacks.
- Quite cheap.
- Very fast attack rate for an Uber Rare.
- Immune to Waves, Weaken and Curse.
- Short standing range for an Uber Rare.
- Can't hit enemies that are close to her.
- Low health for her range.
- Knockback combined with multi-hit can make her second attack miss.
A very interesting Unit. Kasli defining gimmick is the new Surge Attack which adds an extra attack to her main attack, at a random spot within her range, which is long.
In her Normal Form, she can be used like an Ultra Souls unit in their first forms. Kasli has low health, but is spammable in exchange.Use that advantage to create a army of Kasli to push the enemy as the KB rate is 20%.
In her Evolved form, she can take more punishment, more attack power, and has more range. The Knockback is also increased to 50%, being more reliable as a pusher than her first form. Her DPS is very powerful when considering her Surge Attack, jumping to 9000 DPS.
Unlike Mizli, Kasli won't push your army to the backliner's attack range because her Knockback ability affects all the enemies within the Surge, the only exception being backliners that outrange Kasli, like Nyandam, or Sunfish Jones.
Her immunity to Wave, Weaken and Curse are very essential to being relevant to Uncanny Legend Stages and being able to keep her powerful DPS.
Just remember, due to her Long Distance Nature, she will need protection from meatshields.
Cat Unit # 529
|Uber Rare Cat|
Kasli the Scourge
| - Young wanderer whose soul is a prison to 1000|
vengeful ghosts. Trifle with her at your peril.
Ritual Saint Kasli
| - Having at last encountered kindness and love, she|
now commands her wraiths for the cause of light!
Cat Unit # 529
|Uber Rare Cat|
厄災の子キャスリィ (Katsuri, the Child of Disaster)
| A girl wandering around without being able to go, eroded by a thousand curses
I do not know the power to sleep in myself (far range) Blows enemies with attributes very occasionally and always emits a turbulent wave
祝祭の聖女キャスリイ (Katsuri, the Saint of the Festival)
| Know the warmth that is loved by touching the kindness of people
The saint who sublimates the curse into prayer and saves people (far range) Occasionally blow off enemies with attributes and always give off a torrent
- Chapter 1: 520¢
- Chapter 2: 780¢
- Chapter 3: 1040¢
- Chapter 1: 3200¢
- Chapter 2: 4800¢
- Chapter 3: 6400¢
|Total XP Cost||14,586,750|
- *shows the XP required at the level indicated to attain next level
- *example : Level 19 (Row 1x, Column 9), shows a 1,027,000 XP cost to advance to level 20
- *where applicable levels 30-49 also require catseyes, 30-44 = +1 catseye, 45-49 = +2 catseye
|Kasli the Scourge|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|750 HP||600 damage||275||7.4 seconds||6||4 times||1.6 seconds||24.67 - 12.87 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|12,750 HP||10,200 damage||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (3,400 at 48f, 6,800 at 67f)|
Might knockback traited enemies (20%)
|Ritual Saint Kasli|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|49,300 HP||17,000 damage||375||5.7 seconds||10||5 times||1.83 seconds||127 - 118.2 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|50+70||Area Attack||Might knockback traited enemies (50%)|
Creates a Surge Attack for 2s between 400 and 700 range (100%).
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Kasli the Scourge's stats.
- Normal Form: A small girl with feline traits, blue eyes, wild, long hair and a dress. She wields a staff twice as tall as her with the representation of a snake biting its tail as the top. She also has a Cat stuck in her hair.
- Evolved Form: Same person, but as an adult; her hair is now longer, she is taller and she wears a mantle that also covers her chest and some sort of loincloth. The staff is unchanged, except for being longer, and the Cat is now on top of it.
- The serpent depicted on Kasli the Scourge’s staff is most likely based on Ouroboros, an ancient symbol of a serpent or dragon devouring its own tail, symbolizing the cycle of life, death and reincarnation, or virility and fertility. However, it may be specifically based on the Jishin-no-ben, a 19th century map illustration of an Eastern dragon devouring its tail, symbolizing the danger of earthquakes in the lands encircled by its body. This is possibly represented in-game by her Surge Attack ability.
- Here Be Dragons is a phrase for dangerous and/or unexplored territories, imitating the medieval practice of illustrating dragons or other monsters in uncharted areas of maps as a warning of potential danger. The Jishin-no-ben is a more recent example of the practice, and the phrase itself is used as the name of the second Uncanny Legends sub-chapter, possibly tying together Kasli the scourge's design and their relation to Relic Enemies.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|