King of Freedom is the fourth stage in Capone's Jail.
- The battle starts with a Camelle that advances to your base, nothing else will spawn after him.
- When the enemy base takes any amount of damage (99%), 5 Doge Darks and 5 Gabriels will spawn along with a Master A.
- When the base is down to 97%, 5 more Gabriels and a 2nd Master A. will spawn.
- When the base is down to 95%, 5 Doge Darks will spawn.
- When the base is down to 92%, a 3rd Master A. will spawn.
- When the base is down to 91%, 5 Doge Darks will spawn.
- At 90% and 50% health, the enemy will spawn the 4th and 5th Master A., respectively
Stall Camelle with a few meatshields, Then spawn Awakened Bahamut. After Camelle dies, upgrade your wallet and prepare for the Doge Darks and Gabriels. After all the peons die, Awakened Bahamut will be able to land a few hits on the Master A's before dying. Then stall the Master A's with a few meatshields while waiting for Awakened Bahamut. If Awakened Bahamut could hit all the Master A's at once, it's most likely that Awakened Bahamut will kill them all now. Destroy the base and proceed to victory.