|JAPANESE EXCLUSIVE |
This feature is exclusive to the Japanese version of The Battle Cats.
This feature has become unobtainable and can only be obtained via hacking.
Kirin Neko is a Special Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Event Gacha during the Monster Hunter Collaboration Event.
|Cat Unit # 208|
Evolves into Kirin Neko Kirin at level 10.
- Fast movement speed
- Fast attack rate
- Low attack and health
- Single Target
- Low range
Very similar to Cat in terms of usage. Cheap and expendable, it can be summoned in masses to take hits in place of other, more important units. This meatshield role is quite valuable, if not for the wide selection of cats able to perform this role without relevant differences in quality. Kirin Neko, however, can be used in 4 stars stages, where there is considerably less competition. This is its only use, as the resistance against Floating enemies is only effective against enemies such as Mooth, as any kind of real Floating threat like Owlbrow or Teacher Bun Bun will kill Kirin Neko as easily as any other meatshield.
Unfortunately, like the previous form, Kirin Neko Kirin gets outclassed by Lion Cat and once it is acquired, Crazed Cow Cat. The resistance against Floating enemies is slightly more helpful in this form, but still barely makes a difference in mid and late-game, as hordes of Li'l Bun Buns or Brollows will take it out all the same.
|Cat Unit # 208||Special Cat|
Kirin Neko Kirin
|Cat Unit # 208||Special Cat|
|A mere cat who is fascinated by the power of lightning|
that leaks out from equipment found in a snow-covered mountain
and thinks it has acquired power. Strong against floating enemies
|Admired the sight of the equipment it wore|
which they learned was a fantastic beast and through
daily training he finally acquired a giraffe-like appearance. Strong against floating enemies
- Chapter 1: 50¢
- Chapter 2: 75¢
- Chapter 3: 100¢
- Chapter 1: 500¢
- Chapter 2: 750¢
- Chapter 3: 1,000¢
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|90 HP||7 damage||140||15f||12||4 times||8f||5.33 - 2 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1,980 HP||154 damage||Single Target||Only takes 1/4 damage from Floating Enemies.|
|Kirin Neko Kirin|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|9,900 HP||264 damage||140||0f||36||6 times||6f||5.33 - 2 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+10||Single Target||Only takes 1/4 damage from Floating Enemies.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Attack frequency is the time between an attack is delivered and the next.
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Kirin Neko's stats.
- This is one of the Special Cats that can reach level 30+.
- Its base form appears to be wearing the helmet from the Kirin Armor, an iconic armor set from Monster Hunter that has stayed mostly unchanged since the original game.
- Its Evolved Form resembles a Kirin from the Monster Hunter series. In the main Monster Hunter games, Kirin is an Elder Dragon. It controls the thunder element to some extent, explaining the lightning surrounding it in Battle Cats.
|Monster Hunter Collaboration Event|
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|