Kirin Neko is a Special Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Event Gacha during the Monster Hunter Collaboration Event.
|Cat Unit # 208|
Evolves into Kirin Neko Kirin at level 10.
- Fast movement speed
- Fast attack rate
- Low attack and health
- Single Target
- Low range [Evolved]
Cat Unit # 208
Kirin Neko Kirin
Cat Unit # 208
|The cat which picked the equipment which fell at some snow-covered mountains.
Got charmed by Tsutomu of thunder who began to leak and because of that she acquired strong power.
She think that she is ordinally cat.When struck by the enemy who floats, she ignores some damage.
|She knew that the equipment she put on was a fantastic animal.
All that discipline which she took every day, at last, turned her into a giraffe.
When struck by the enemy who floats, she ignores some damage.
- Chapter 1: 50¢
- Chapter 2: 75¢
- Chapter 3: 100¢
- Chapter 1: 500¢
- Chapter 2: 750¢
- Chapter 3: 1000¢
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|90 HP||7 damage||140||15||12||4 times||8f||160f-60f|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1980 HP||154 damage||single target||Only takes 1/4 damage from Floating Enemies.|
|Kirin Neko Kirin|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|9900 HP||264 damage||140||0||36||6 times||6f||160f-60f|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+10||single target||Only takes 1/4 damage from Floating Enemies.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Kirin Neko's stats.
- This is one of the Special Cats that can reach level 30+.
- Its base form appears to be wearing the helmet from the Kirin Armor, an iconic armor set from Monster Hunter that has stayed mostly unchanged since the original game.
- Its Evolved Form resembles a Kirin from the Monster Hunter series. In the main Monster Hunter games, Kirin is an Elder Dragon. It controls the thunder element to some extent, explaining the lightning surrounding it in Battle Cats.
|Monster Hunter Collaboration Event|
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|