Kombu Cape is the 32nd sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It features ★, ★★, ★★★, and ★★★★ difficulties.
The hardest levels can either be Weeping Dunes due to the presence of 3 H. Nahs and Tackeys, along with 2 Henrys, or it could be Trouble at the Mansion due to the massively buffed Teacher Bun Bun and the swarms of Li'l Bun Bun.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Li'l Bun Bun: This Floating enemy is a weaker but faster version of Teacher Bun Bun. Appears in dozens to make up for its lack of strength.
- Like Teacher Bun Bun, it is never fought with 100% strength magnification.
List of Stages
The sub-chapter contains six stages:
- Stage 32-1: Rinrin Shelterbelt - Lots and lots of Gories, Gory Blacks, and Angelic Gories. Bring a mid-range AoE team and you're set. When the enemy base is hit, a bunch of Metal Doges appear.
- Stage 32-2: Iberian Plains - Three Elizabeth the LVIths appear, with Calamary coming to back them up.
- Stage 32-3: Weeping Dunes - The stage will begin with two Mooths, then proceed to spawn two Henrys, three H. Nahs and three Tackeys.
- Stage 32-4: Golden Gai: Two Kories are set to spawn on a timer, while Le'boin, Capy, Trolly Bloggers and Pigeon de Sables spawn from the enemy base.
- Stage 32-5: Leadfoot Drive - Le'noirs slowly stack up while extremely buffed St. Pigge the 2nds and two Chickful As hammer your front lines.
- Stage 32-6: Trouble at the Mansion - Doge, Snache and Those Guys appear as peons. Some Brollows appear early on to stall the player. Once the enemy base has taken a bit of damage, a highly buffed Teacher Bun Bun appears as a boss alongside Elder Sloth and a group of peons. Li'l Bun Buns will begin to spawn constantly shortly after the boss appears.