The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- 1 Doge spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- Infinite Doges spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 6~10 seconds180f~300f.
Spam Cats. You really don't have a choice anyway...
Chapters 2 & 3
Spam Giraffe Cats.
- 1 Zoge spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- Infinite Zoges spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 4~5.33 seconds120f~160f.
- Infinite Doges spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 4~5.33 seconds120f~160f.
- When the base reaches 50% HP:
- 8 Zoges spawn, delay 1 second30f.
There is no boss shockwave, so the level can be easily rushed with Giraffe Cat.
- Attack the enemy base!
- About Cats: Tap this icon to produce a Cat!
- About Cats: You need money (not real, duh) to produce cats! Wait until enough is saved up!
- Produce cats: Now let's sortie some Cats! Tap the icon below!
- Produce cats: Cats attack the enemy base automatically Save money first, and keep producing Cats!
- Get more money: Tap the icon indicated by the arrow to increase money production speed!
- Fire the Cat Cannon! An icon appears when the Cat Cannon is ready to fire. Lure the enemies into firing range, and then FIRE!
- In Japanese version, this stage takes place in Nagasaki Prefecture. In the Taiwanese version, stage 1 is set in Taiwan and Korea appears later as stage 6.
- Korea's base is Gwanghwamun, the fourth and largest gate of Gyeongbokgung Palace in Seoul.
- Earth reuses Nagasaki Prefecture's enemy base.
- The player is guaranteed to get a Superior Treasure when completing the stage in Chapter 1.
- Doge and Ms. Sign are technically both introduced here, making Korea/Nagasaki and Brazil/Tochigi the only Empire of Cats stages besides Zombie Outbreaks to introduce multiple new enemies in a single chapter.
- Prior to version 11.7, there were 8 extra Doges which spawned after bringing the enemy base down to 50% HP, with a delay of 1 second between each Doge.