Kuala Lum-Pool is the third stage in Nasi-Go-Round.
- 3 Sir Rels spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 6.67 seconds200f.
- 1 Raynard spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 3 Sir Rels spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Use Slapstick Cats to kill the Sir Rels and shockwave units like Slime Cat to deal damage to the Camelle. Cyberpunk Cat is also good for slowing Camelle and doing steady damage. Once all Sir Rels and the Camelle are dead, use a rusher like Awakened Bahamut Cat to kill the Raynards and win.
As for other units who can work well here, Manic Island Cat, Bullet Train Cat, Can Can Cat can all help to kill the Sir Rels. Cutter Cat is more suited for killing Raynard if you can time it well. Camelle can really only be attacked once all the Sir Rels are depleted, so this is more of an endurance match, if anything. It is not recommended to use long-ranged, somewhat low DPS units like King Dragon Cat or the like, unless they are able to outrange Camelle. A high leveled Roe Cat and anti-Traitless tankers can also be of use for the Raynards and Camelle, respectively.
- This stage's name is a pun on Malaysia's capital, Kuala Lumpur.