Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Some enemies from Nyanko Daisensou reappeared in this game alongside new, never-before-seen enemies.
- Despite being a sequel to Nyanko Daisensou, it was never released outside Japan let alone older generation mobile phones.
- Most of the enemy bases from this game were reused for the English version of Empire of Cats.
- The bear counterpart of Brave Cat has a striking resemblance to Welterweight Cat.
- Mr. Mer is the only reused enemy that doesn't appear in Empire of Cats, instead appearing in Uncanny Legends.
- Kumanchu Rowaiaru megathread
- What is Kumachu Rowaiaru?
- Footage of Easter Island battle
- Kumachu Rowaiaru final battle
- Official Original!! Nyanko Daisensou Website
- Official Kumanchu Rowaiaru Website
- Short PONOS blog entry about the popularity of Kumanchu Royale
- Official page about Kumanchu Rowaiaru's cancellation
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.