Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Some enemies from Nyanko Daisensou reappeared in this game alongside new, never-before-seen enemies.
|Conjectural Name (Normal)||Conjectural Name (Evolved)||Battle Cats Counterpart||Notes|
|Wall Bear||Armored Bear||Tank Cat|
|Mutant Bear||Boxer Bear||Axe Cat||Evoled Form's design was later used as a base for Welterweight Cat.|
|Stilts Panda||Panda Stack||Gross Cat||Normal Form was a possible inspiration for Stilts Cat.|
|Rocket Bear||Unknown||Cow Cat|
|Laser-Eye Bear||Unknown||Bird Cat||Normal Form was a possible inspiration for the Cyclones.|
|Headcannon Bear||Tank Bear||Fish Cat|
|Titan Bear||Mythical Titan Bear||Titan Cat||Evolved Form was a possible inspiration for Dark Merchant Babil.|
|Mr. Mer||Traitless||May or may not have had a different name.|
Was much weaker, with no Mini-Waves.
|Reptilian Mage||Traitless||Conjectural name.|
|Mobile Moai||Traitless||Conjectural name.|
Possible inspiration for Leggsy.
|Gun-toting Soldier||Traitless||Conjectural name.|
|Ghostly Woman||Traitless||Conjectural name.|
|The remaining 10 enemies are currently unknown.|
- Despite being a sequel to Nyanko Daisensou, it was never released outside Japan let alone older generation mobile phones.
- Most of the enemy bases from this game were reused for the English version of Empire of Cats.
- The bear counterpart of Brave Cat bore a striking resemblance to Welterweight Cat.
- Ursamajor's Japanese name, Kumanchū (クマンチュー), is a possible throwback to this game.
- Kumanchu Rowaiaru megathread
- What is Kumachu Rowaiaru?
- Footage of Easter Island battle
- Kumachu Rowaiaru final battle
- Official Original!! Nyanko Daisensou Website
- Official Kumanchu Rowaiaru Website
- Short PONOS blog entry about the popularity of Kumanchu Royale
- Official page about Kumanchu Rowaiaru's cancellation