|REMOVED CONTENT |
The subject of this article is something that is no longer available.
Kumanchu Rowaiaru (クマんちゅ ロワイアル, "Kumanchu Royale") was a sequel to Nyanko Daisensou. Developed by PONOS and only available on older generations of mobile phones, the game was discontinued on January 6th, 2015.
Some enemies from Nyanko Daisensou reappeared in this game alongside new, never-before-seen enemies.
|Name (Normal)||Name (Evolved)||Battle Cats Counterpart||Notes|
|Unknown, looked like a bear wearing armor||Tank Cat|
|Unknown, looked like a boxer||Axe Cat||Evoled Form's design was later used as a base for Welterweight Cat.|
|Unknown, looked like a stack of four pandas||Gross Cat||Normal Form was a possible inspiration for Stilts Cat.|
|Unknown||Bird Cat||Normal Form was a possible inspiration for the Cyclones.|
|Gunji-yō Sensha Kuma
"Military Tank Bear"
|Unknown, looked like a skinny humanoid bear||Lizard Cat|
|Titan Cat||Evolved Form was a possible inspiration for Dark Merchant Babil.|
There were 21 Enemy Units in Kumanchu Royale, though only 12 have been identified. Like in Battle Cats, there were only 2 enemy types: Traitless and Red. Some of these enemies were brought straight from Battle Cats. However, two of these enemies were brought from Kumanchu Royale to The Battle Cats at a later date, those being Angelic Sleipnir and Mr. Mer. The rest are exclusive to this game.
Presumably had lower stats and no abilities.
|Mr. Mer||Traitless||Was much weaker, with no Mini-Waves.|
|Mobile Moai||Traitless||Conjectural name.|
Possible inspiration for Leggsy.
|Gun-toting Soldier||Traitless||Conjectural name.|
|Ghostly Woman||Traitless||Conjectural name.|
|The remaining 9 enemies are currently unknown.|
- Kuma is the Japanese word for bear.
- Despite being a sequel to Nyanko Daisensou, it was never released outside Japan let alone outside of older generation mobile phones.
- Most of the enemy bases from this game were reused for the English version of Empire of Cats.
- Ursamajor's Japanese name, Kumanchū, is a possible throwback to this game.
- Kumanchu Rowaiaru megathread
- What is Kumanchu Rowaiaru?
- Footage of Easter Island battle
- Kumachu Rowaiaru final battle
- Official Original!! Nyanko Daisensou Website
- Official Kumanchu Rowaiaru Website
- Short PONOS blog entry about the popularity of Kumanchu Rowaiaru
- Official page about Kumanchu Rowaiaru's cancellation
- List of Bear Units