- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy unit, see Dancer Cat (Enemy).
Kung Fu Cat is a Special Cat that can be purchased for 240 Cat Food in the Upgrade Menu after completing Jamaica in Empire of Cats Chapter 1. True Form increases range, and gives him immunity to Weaken.
|Cat Unit # 10|
Evolves into Drunken Master Cat at level 10.
Evolves into Dancer Cat when obtained from the Kung Fu Awakens! Stages (may drop on the first stage but guaranteed on the second) and is level 20 or above.
- High attack power
- Decent stamina
- Immune to Weaken in True Form
- Higher attack range in True Form
- Low attack rate
- High cost
- Multi-hit may cause to incomplete its full attack (Evolved Form)
|All-Rounder >> All-Rounder & Ranger|
- This cat is a powerful all-around unit, useful for delivering good damage from some range. His True Form has almost as much range as Sexy Legs Cat, but has more health and many times more attack. Basically, the only bad things about Kung Fu Cat are that he is expensive, and has a slow recharge.
- Keep in mind that Kung Fu Cat is like a more attack-oriented version of Titan Cat, so he still isn't good against hordes of enemies.
- You can use Dancer Cat to easily win against Calamary, since with his great damage and immunity to Weaken he is a solid victor against her, however, remember that Calamary generally is strongly supported.
- Usually, he is used for dealing damage without being knocked back. However, he has to be timed well to get an attack in, or else he will die before he can deal damage. This can be difficult due to his slow movement speed.
Cat Unit # 10
Kung Fu Cat
|Mid-range attack specialist. (Area Attack) Can fight off multiple enemies at once.|
Drunken Master Cat
|Adopted Drunken Fist style? ...or just on a bender? (Area Attack)|
|A legendary dancer who infuses his strikes with fiery passion. So shy that he mastered walking backwards to avoid eye contact. (Area)|
Cat Unit # 10
カンフーにゃんこ (kanfū nyanko, Kung Fu Cat)
| Holds the secret to absolute attack power from a mid-range.
Kung Fu master. Furthermore, it has area attack.
酔拳にゃんこ (suiken nyanko, Drunken Master Cat)
| Believes that it becomes stronger as it gets drunk.
The legendary Kung Fu master. Furthermore, it has area attack.
ネコダンサー (neko dansā, Cat Dancer)
極度の人見知りのため後ろ向きに歩く方法を取得 伝説となることでリーチを伸ばした (範囲攻撃)
| A genius cat who utilises both fighting and art.
Gained the skill to walk backwards due to extreme shyness. Ended up becoming a legend and gained a higher range. (area attack)
|Cat Combo||Japanese Name||Cats||Cat Images||Effect|
|Arm Day Everyday||腕自慢||[Normal] Titan Cat||20% increased health.|
|Feel the Dance||ダンサーズ||[Special] Samba Cat,|
[Super Rare] Hip Hop Cat,
|10% increased health.|
|Master-Apprentice||師範といっしょ||[Special] Kung Fu Cat,
[Rare] Kung Fu Cat X
|10% longer "Freeze".|
|Liver Trouble||酒乱若人||[Rare] Adult Cat,
[Special] Drunken Master Cat
|20% stronger Cat Cannon.|
|Level 0-1||240 Cat Food||Level 10-11||1000|
|Level 1-2||1500||Level 11-12||3000|
|Level 2-3||5100||Level 12-13||10200|
|Level 3-4||9900||Level 13-14||19800|
|Level 4-5||15900||Level 14-15||31800|
|Level 5-6||23100||Level 15-16||46200|
|Level 6-7||31500||Level 16-17||63000|
|Level 7-8||41100||Level 17-18||82200|
|Level 8-9||51900||Level 18-19||103800|
|Level 9-10||63900||Level 19-20||127800|
- Initial Stats are without any stats modifying effect.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power = Damage ; DPS = Damage Per Second ; 30f = 1 second; 1 Movement Speed = 15 attack range per second.
- TBA may have different meanings in different stats table. Here, TBA means time interval of units finishing their backswing and starting their attack animation (foreswing).
- Catseye and User Rank and gameplay progress may altered the max level. See related pages for information.
- See this section for treasure effects.
- Normal: Very tall. Wears a one-striped jumpsuit. Jumps when moving.
- Evolved: Walks very slowly. Drinks out of a gourd container. References the Japanese warrior "The Drunken Master."
- True: Wears a leather coat. Walks backwards, and spins around to wind up attacks, followed by a finger punch. A reference to Michael Jackson.
- The outfit worn by Kung Fu Cat looks similar to the iconic yellow jumpsuit that Bruce Lee wears in the movie Game of Death.
- Drunken Master Cat is based on the Zui Quan（醉拳） fighting style, which in Chinese means "Drunken Fist".
- Dancer Cat references the deceased singer Michael Jackson, well known from popularizing the Moonwalk dance.
- Kung Fu Cat has the highest Cat Food cost of all purchasable Special Cats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|