Kyoko Cat is a Rare Cat that was created by a collaboration event between Madoka Magica and Battle Cats.
|Cat Unit # 298|
|Kyoko Cat||Magical Girl Kyoko Cat|
Evolves into Magical Girl Kyoko Cat at level 10.
- Good health.
- Might weaken Red enemies.
- Single Target attacks.
- Abysmal range in Normal form, still short in Evolved form.
Cat Unit # 298
| A Cat who admires Magical Girls with endless|
appetite. Don't waste good food or you'll get it!
Magical Girl Kyoko Cat
| This Magical Girl Cat made a contract with a suspicious|
white creature. Made her spear in shop class.
Cat Unit # 298
ネコ杏子 (Neko Kyouko)
food that longs for a gluttonous magical girl never messed up occasionally reduces the attack power of red enemies
魔法少女ネコ杏子 (Mahō shōjo neko Kyouko, Magical Girl Neko Kyouko)
| A cat magical girl who
grows a contract with a dubious white creature, a handmade product with materials at the home center occasionally reduces the attack power of the red enemy
- Chapter 1: $410
- Chapter 2: $615
- Chapter 3: $820
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|925 HP||225 damage||150||2.40s||9||3 times||23f||14.66s-5.86s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|15725 HP||3825 damage||Single Target||Might decrease 50% attack power of Red Enemies for 200f (30%).|
|Magical Girl Kyoko Cat|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|15725 HP||3825 damage||200||2.40s||9||3 times||15f||14.66s-5.86s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+80||Single Target||Might decrease 50% attack power of Red Enemies for 200f (30%).|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Kyoko Cat's stats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|