Lancer is an Uber Rare Cat that was available to get via the time-limited Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel Gacha.
|Cat Unit # 366|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Lancer CC at level 10.
- Decent DPS.
- 100% chance to break Barriers.
- Great attack range.
- Decent attack rate.
- Fast attack animation.
- Good number of knockbacks.
- No general ability
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ランサー||Lancer|
|Evolved Form name||ランサーCC||Lancer CC|
|Normal Form description||Fate/stay night [HF]から参戦！|
|Evolved Form description||Fate/stay night [HF]から参戦！|
- Chapter 1: $2900
- Chapter 2: $4350
- Chapter 3: $5800
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1900 HP||900 damage||480||4.50s||13||4 times||44f||137.00s - 128.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|32,300 HP||15,300 damage||Area Attack||Barrier Breaker (100%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|49,300 HP||22,950 damage||480||4.50s||13||4 times||44f||137.00s - 128.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Area Attack||Barrier Breaker (100%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Lancer's stats.
- Normal form: Grayed-out version of Lancer CC.
- Evolved form: The Irish Child of Light Cú Chulainn, clad in an ultramarine armor which is decorated with silver runes and trimmings. His ponytailed hair is blue as well. His crimson Gáe Bolg is the only spear capable of piercing more than one layer of such a legendary shield as Rho Aias.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.