Last Gang is the second stage in Capone's Jail.
- It's a timed stage - you have 200 seconds (A little over 3 minutes) to destroy the enemy base, or continuous waves of Assassin Bears will spawn and destroy your base. The emergence of Ms. Sign is a warning that the timer is near to 0.
- Nyandam appears right at the start of the battle with some Doge Darks. They respawn after every 14~20 seconds.
- The Doges are spawned to screw with single-targeted Cats.
Strategy 1 (Hitbox Glitching)
- By using Crazed Cow, Lion(giraffe will work too) and Pirate Cats, you can glitch through Nyandam and hit the castle. The way it works is that while Crazed Cow and Lion are attacking Nyandam, Pirate Cats push him back, allowing the fast attackers to glitch through and eventually hit the castle.
- Another way to glitch through Nyandam is by using Gato Amigo and Pastry Cat (allow Gato Amigos to do more attacks), since they have low health and rarely perform their abilities, luck is required. Spawn them with Lion Cats and Crazed Giraffe Cats to do the trick.
You can also use the Cat combos of sexy legs cat and his crazed version combined with Sniper the Heavy to increase the amount of knock back and push nyandum behind the base.
- Try to kill the group of Doge Darks as fast as possible with a Paris Cat, then spawn Dark Cat, Crazed Brave Cat, Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat and other anti-Reds with similar ability. The player should also throw in a Awakened Bahamut to do more damage. If the Cats are high-leveled Nyandam should be killed when A. Bahamut is still on the field.
Line up: Row 1- Eraser Cat, Kubiluga, macho legs cat, crazed sexy legs cat, sniper the heavy (three small knock back up cat combos)
Row 2- Pirate cat (10), samba (24), pastry cat (23), lion cat (20+20), Icat (31)
This strategy follows the same idea as the first strategy of using the knockbacks to hit box glitch the boss. However this won’t always work but even if the glitch doesn’t work you should be spamming hard enough to perma freeze the boss even if you don’t have Apple cat/ icat the knockbacks from your cats should make the boss never able to get off a hit and as long as your cats have enough damage you should be able to kill the boss in time