Law of the Wildlands (無法地帯のオキテ, Muhō Chitai no Okite, Law of the Lawless Land) is the 8th sub-chapter of Uncanny Legends, and the 57th sub-chapter overall. It was added in Version 7.5 and is available up to 4♛ difficulty.
This is definitely one of the hardest Uncanny Legends sub-chapters up to this point. Panic Tower and No Hope Ranch are the most difficult ones while the easiest are probably Hunter's Hills and Morbid Mesa.
- 2♛ difficulty for this sub-chapter multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 150%.
- 3♛ difficulty for this sub-chapter multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 200%.
- 4♛ difficulty for this sub-chapter makes no change to enemy strength magnifications and only allows Special Cats and Rare Cats to be deployed.
- Cadaver Bear: The Zombie variant of Teacher Bear. He isn't tanky, but he can still take some hits before death. His range is 360, and he rapidly deals upwards of 15k damage per hit in his appearances, quickly killing anything in its range.
- Dread Bore: The Zombie variant of Bore. It can burrow 1,125 range and revives once at 50% health. Has very similar stats to Bore overall.
List of Stages
|Stage number & cost||Stage name||Description|
|2-8-1||Panic Tower (イグサ塔, Igusa-tō, Soft Rush Tower)||Zoge, Znache, Doge Dark help protect several Teacher Bears and Cadaver Bears.|
|2-8-2||Lady in the Clink (カウガール監獄, Kaugāru Kangoku, Cowgirl Prison)||At the beginning, St. Pigge the 2nd is spawned and Duche acts as a peon. When the enemy base is damaged, St. Pigge the 2nd, Elizabeth the LVIth and Winged Pigge appear as the bosses.|
|2-8-3||No Hope Ranch (N.G.牧場, N.G. Bokujō, N.G. Ranch)||A few Gory Blacks rush the player at the beginning. The main threats are two M. Osts and a Le'noir that spawn on timers.|
|2-8-4||Hunter's Hills (ハンチング山, Hanchingu Yama, Hunting Mountain)||Croakley and Mr. Mole work in tandem with Celeboodles and extremely strong Dagshunds that spawn every so often.|
|2-8-5||Morbid Mesa (ビクビク高原, Bikubiku Kōgen)||Snache, Those Guys, Hippoe and Gory appear as peons. The bosses are Bore and Dread Bore, with support from Znaches, Zomboes and Zories.|
|2-8-6||Revolver Ridge (デッドリボルバー渓谷, Deddo Riborubā Keikoku, Dead Revolver Ravine)||Dober P.D is spawned at the start. Partway through the battle, a Lowkey comes out of the base. Shortly after, a Kory spawns. Another Kory spawns later on.|
Material Drop Rates