A Black variant of Le'boin. He has slightly more range, less speed and far higher stats.
If you have Major Leaguer Cat and if Le'noir is protected by other bulky enemies that do not get easily knocked back, do not send out any attackers other than Major Leaguer Cat, though you still need to meatshield well: he will be able to consistently chip off health from Le'noir, with the other bulky enemies still intact. Thus, you'll be able to defeat Le'noir by using other enemies as stepping stones. This strategy works extremely well in mid- to late-game stages like Angry Fighting and Leadfoot Drive.
Le'noir is particularly vulnerable to stunlocking by Bombercat, due to his long time between attacks. However, as Le'noir is usually sent with many frontliners or supported by other Le'noirs, this only works in a few situations. One more strategy is using Manic King Dragon and other Backliner-class Units as his True Form gives him enough range to effectively chip away at Le'noir; a well timed Pizza Cat can also at least hit Le'noir once, doing massive damage to him provided good conditions.
|Enemy Unit # 151||Black|
|This ink-black pachy is a manic collector|
of rare "gentlemen's cinema". Afraid
his hobby might be found so
smashes anyone who gets near his stash.
|Enemy Unit # 151||Black|
松 黒蔵 (Matsu Kurozō)
|This ink-black elephant collects hard-to-get|
sexy videos from east and west and past and present.
Heedlessly keeps back anyone who comes close because of
something that would lead to serious trouble if it were confiscated.
- Stage 34: Canada (200%)
- Stage 23-3: Black Premonition (100%)
- Stage 23-6: Saint Red Fox (100%)
- Stage 24-2: Angry Fighting (100%)
- Stage 28-2: Learned to Love (100%)
- Stage 29-5: Darkweb (100%)
- Stage 31-1: DNA & DHA (100%)
- Stage 32-5: Leadfoot Drive (200%)
- Stage 46-2: Virtual Harvest (200%)
- Stage 4-2: Wandering Conch (250%)
- Stage 8-3: No Hope Ranch (250%)
- Stage 13-4: Caged Carp (250%)
- Stage 17-3: Standing Sauna (250%)
- Stage 18-2: The Night of Claws (250%)
- Stage 26-6: Cats in the Stars (250%)
- Stage 36-1: The Ivy-Sealed Door (250%)
- Stage 38-2: Patient Red Fox (200%)
- Stage 38-3: Learned to Hate (200%)
- Tuesday Blitz Stage: Speed Cat (Veteran) (100%)
- XP Megablitz!: Refined Palate (Insane) (100%)
- The Proving Grounds: 2nd Round: Dawn (Deadly) (150%)
- Growing Evil: Aku's Murmur (Insane) (150%)
- Evil Cat Awakes!: Something Wicked (Insane) (100%)
- Salaryman Awakes!: Nine to Five Fever (Insane) (100%)
- Heavenly Tower: Floor 24 (100%)
- Duel Under the Sea: Vanguard (Deadly) (100%)
- Black Citadel: Floor 9 (100%)
- Infernal Tower: Floor 24 (200%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|460,000 HP||16,000 damage
|187f (6.23 seconds)||3||1 time||8f 0.27s |
(8f 0.27s backswing)
- His English name is derived from the French word noir, meaning "black".
- Also, "Le" means "the" (masculine) in French. This means that his name literally translated into English is "The Black".
- His Japanese name, Kurozō Matsu, is derived from the words kuro, meaning "black", and zō, which can mean "to stock up on" or "to hide/conceal", both of which match Le'noir's description quite well; and when spelled with the kanji 象, zō also means "elephant". Matsu is just a surname.