An obnoxious peon who has enough knockbacks and range to constantly hide behind the enemy frontlines. She has a 25% chance to decrease your cats' attack power to 20% and will easily plow through your meatshields and some of your main defenses as well if you don't have enough Anti-unstarred Alien Treasures. Luckily, she has Single Target.
When first encountered, this unit may seem tough, but as soon as you get some Anti-Alien cats or good generalist cats, such as Castaway Cat or Drama Cats, this unit becomes very easy to defeat. Because this enemy has Single Target, use plenty of meatshields to stall it.
|Enemy Unit # 174||Alien|
|Her eyes are big enough to see for two|
lightyears. Daytime is too bright, though, so
has to stay inside until dusk. Wears special
contacts that reduce Cat Units' Atk.
|Enemy Unit # 174||Alien|
|Her eyes are big enough for her to accurately catch prey|
from up to 2 light years away, but she can't see during the
daytime because it's too bright. Loves to wear colored
contacts. Occasionally reduces attack power.
A Relic enemy that combines LeMurr's survivability with Tackey's constant Long Distance attacks. Instead of applying weaken, he curses units for 5 seconds, effectively perma-cursing them if they can't enter his blind spot.
- Stage 11: India (250%)
- Stage 1-38: Hollywood (100%)
- Stage 1-41: Canada (100%)
- Stage 1-46: Brazil (100%)
- Stage 1-48: Moon (100%)
- Stage 2-38: Hollywood (250%)
- Stage 2-41: Canada (250%)
- Stage 2-46: Brazil (250%)
- Stage 2-48: Moon (250%)
- Stage 3-20: Cambodia (250%)
- Stage 3-38: Hollywood (600%)
- Stage 3-41: Canada (600%)
- Stage 3-46: Brazil (600%)
- Stage 3-48: Moon (1,000%)
- Stage 1-10: France (250%)
- Stage 1-38: Hollywood (250%)
- Stage 2-10: France (1,000%)
- Stage 2-38: Hollywood (1,000%)
- Stage 3-10: France (1,200%)
- Stage 3-20: Cambodia (800%)
- Stage 3-38: Hollywood (1,200%)
- Stage 3-41: Canada (1,200%)
- Stage 3-46: Brazil (1,200%)
- Stage 1-4: Saturn (100%)
- Stage 1-11: Pluto (100%)
- Stage 1-23: Deneb (250%)
- Stage 1-31: Soba IV (250%)
- Stage 2-4: Saturn (1,000%)
- Stage 2-11: Pluto (1,000%)
- Stage 2-31: Soba IV (1,200%)
- Stage 3-4: Saturn (1,600%)
- Stage 3-11: Pluto (1,600%)
- Stage 3-31: Soba IV (1,800%)
- Stage 13-6: Endless Dead Zone (2,400%)
- Stage 22-4: VIP Warehouse (2,400%)
- Stage 31-3: Choir Battle (2,400%)
- Thurs. Blitz Stage: Sniper Cat (Veteran) (200%)
- Growing Blue/Catfruit Buffet: Blue Illusion (Expert) (100%)
- Forbidden Bride Pt II: Show Me The Stars (1,000%)
- Christmas in Space: Present Hunters (600%)
- Tag Arena: Pro: Quarterfinals (Expert) (100%)
- The Proving Grounds: 2nd Round: Dawn (Expert) (100%)
- Sweet Battle Great War Intense Fight!: Sweet Food in Another Belly (250%)
- MIKU CHERRY: Scent of Blossoms (100%)
- Cosmic Cradle: Cradle Shrine (Deadly) (600%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|20,000* HP||800* damage
|32f (1.07 seconds)||18||7 times||9f 0.3s |
(6f 0.2s backswing)
|25% chance to weaken Cat Units to 20% for 300f 10 seconds
*Stats shown are with all Anti-unstarred Alien Treasures.
- Her appearance bears somewhat a resemblance to Philippine tarsiers, small primates with large eyes found only in the city of Bohol.
- Her Japanese name, Dekameganeru, is a combination of the words dekai ("big"), megane ("glasses") and meganezaru ("tarsier").