Learned to Love is the sixth and final stage in Weak & Mildly Acidic. Codename "Red Riding" resides here and can be unlocked as Red Riding Mina when beating the stage at a 3% chance (guaranteed if a Treasure Radar is used).
- 3 Squire Rels spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 1.33~2 seconds40f~60f.
- 5 Those Guys spawn after 11.67 seconds350f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- 1 Codename "Red Riding" spawns as the boss after 16.67 seconds500f.
- 1 H. Nah spawns after 26.67 seconds800f.
- 1 H. Nah spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 30 Squire Rels spawn after 25 seconds750f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 30 Those Guys spawn after 30 seconds900f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 120 seconds3,600f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 180 seconds5,400f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- 1 Sunfish Jones spawns after 46.67 seconds1,400f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 33.33~66.67 seconds1,000f~2,000f.
- 3 Le'noirs spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 40 seconds1,200f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 82.33~83.33 seconds2,470f~2,500f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 134.33 seconds4,030f, delay 82.33~83.33 seconds2,470f~2,500f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 134.67 seconds4,040f, delay 82.33~83.33 seconds2,470f~2,500f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 136.67 seconds4,100f, delay 164.67~166.67 seconds4,940f~5,000f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 137.67 seconds4,130f, delay 164.67~166.67 seconds4,940f~5,000f.
- Infinite Assassin Bears spawn after 900 seconds27,000f, delay 900 seconds27,000f.
This stage is difficult since if you let Codename "Red Riding" get more than 1/5th of the way to the base she will be able to snipe it with her LD range. Thus, you must either prevent her from advancing to that point, or rush her with strong attackers that can take her down before she takes your base down.
Lineup: Crazed Macho Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Ramen Cat, Can Can, Fishman Cat, Ururun Cat (or an Uber), Awakened Bahamut, Manic Lion, Crazed M. Titan Cat, and any other rusher/peon clearer as your unit of choice. Use any cannon.
Battle: Start by sending 3 consecutive Manic Lions. If the Manic Lions aren't at about level 30, then they might not sync the first and second H. Nahs. If this happens, send a couple Manic Mohawks to mostly sync them. Then, upgrade your Wallet once or twice before the H. Nahs get close to reaching your base. Let Mina and the H. Nahs hit the base once, and use Manic Lion or the Cat Cannon to clear the first waves of peons. Timing Awakened Bahamut should get them synced and KB'ed together. Send Manic Mohawks and Erasers to not let A Baha get hit by the H. Nahs. If timed correctly, everything should be fine until the Doge Dark spawns. Try to use Manic Lion, or something else to stop it from messing up A. Bahamut's attack.
Once the H. Nahs are dead, send out everything to kill Mina as fast as possible, and time them so they don't get killed by Sunfish Jones and Le'noirs immediately. Your base should have a hit or two worth of HP from Mina hits when she dies. After that its just spam to kill the Le'noirs, Sunfish Jones, and the occasional Brollows.
Strategy 2 (2~4 crowns)
Lineup: Zamboney Cat, Cameraman Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Ramen Cat, Li'l Lion (Manic Lion, if not in 4 crowns), Li'l Eraser Cat (or Manic Eraser), Ururun Cat (or a similar unit), Red Riding Mina (or an Uber) and two units of your choice. Use the Breakerblast cannon.
Battle: The key here is to not let Mina hit your base. Start with Lions, Zamboney + Lion when the H. Nahs spawn and Ramen Cat + Eraser Cat + Zamboney Cat from Mina's apparition as meatshields. If both H. Nahs stop to attack the same Zamboney, who stopped on something else in front of them, use the cannon to have them stack, otherwise it's not a problem. Time Ururun so she doesn't get hit by Mina, waiting for Mina to begin her animation, then summoning works well, also spam Cameramen, close to max Survivor talent is recommended.
The H. Nahs should have an hard enough time advancing, so Ururun will be able to do a lot of damage and knockback to them, stalling them and killing them, all while Mina still can't touch your base. Paying attention to the timing, spawn Mina or whichever Uber you chose in place for her to damage the other enemies. You can expect the Le'noirs to push back a bit, but Ururun + Mina (or another alternative) should deal with them well, while some well timed Awakened Bahamut assaults should give a great push. Brollows are dealt with by Cameraman, who also doubles as an extra meatshield and damage source.
Zamboney and the cannon, along with eventual Lions you can afford, will help prevent the situation from getting out of control. After killing the Le'noirs you will end up with a Ramen army slowly killing Codename Red Riding with few Awakened Bahamut assaults, while the Cameramen stick around for extra damage and to deal with Brollows and Bloggers. After killing Codename Red Riding, go for the base and just tank Jones or let him advance and kill him, both methods work.
|Nurse Wuffa||1-crown strategy|
|Robotic Dan||Special/Rare, level 40~50 units|