- 3 Squire Rels spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 1.33~2 seconds40f~60f.
- 5 Those Guys spawn after 11.67 seconds350f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- 1 Codename "Red Riding" spawns as the boss after 16.67 seconds500f.
- 1 H. Nah spawns after 26.67 seconds800f.
- 1 H. Nah spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 30 Squire Rels spawn after 25 seconds750f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 30 Those Guys spawn after 30 seconds900f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 120 seconds3,600f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 180 seconds5,400f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- 1 Sunfish Jones spawns after 46.67 seconds1,400f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 33.33~66.67 seconds1,000f~2,000f.
- 3 Le'noirs spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 40 seconds1,200f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 82.33~83.33 seconds2,470f~2,500f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 134.33 seconds4,030f, delay 82.33~83.33 seconds2,470f~2,500f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 134.67 seconds4,040f, delay 82.33~83.33 seconds2,470f~2,500f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 136.67 seconds4,100f, delay 164.67~166.67 seconds4,940f~5,000f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 137.67 seconds4,130f, delay 164.67~166.67 seconds4,940f~5,000f.
- Infinite Assassin Bears spawn after 900 seconds27,000f, delay 900 seconds27,000f.
Strategy 1 (up to 4 stars)
Lineup: Zamboney Cat, Cameraman Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Ramen Cat, Li'l Lion, Li'l Eraser Cat, Ururun Cat and Red Riding Mina. Add two units of your choice and replace the last four for Ubers/Manics outside of 4 stars. Use the Breakerblast cannon.
Battle: The key here is to not let Mina hit your base. Start with Lions, Zamboney + Cow Cat when the H. Nahs spawn and Ramen Cat + Eraser Cat + Zamboney Cat from Mina's apparition as meatshields. If both H. Nahs stop to attack the same Zamboney, who stopped on something else in front of them, use the cannon to have them stack, otherwise it's not a problem. Time Ururun so she doesn't get hit by Mina, waiting for Mina to begin her animation, then summoning works well, also spam Cameramen, close to max Survivor talent is recommended.
The H. Nahs should have an hard enough time advancing, so Ururun will be able to do a lot of damage and knockback to them, stalling them and killing them, all while Mina still can't touch your base. Paying attention to the timing, spawn Mina or whichever Uber you chose in place for her to damage the other enemies. You can expect the Le'noirs to push back a bit, but Ururun + Mina (or another alternative) should deal with them well, while some well timed Awakened Bahamut assaults should give a great push. Brollows are dealt with by Cameraman, who also doubles as an extra meatshield and damage source.
Zamboney and the cannon, along with eventual Lions you can afford, will help prevent the situation from getting out of control. After killing the Le'noirs you will end up with a Ramen army slowly killing Codename Red Riding with few Awakened Bahamut assaults, while the Cameramen stick around for extra damage and to deal with Brollows and Bloggers. After killing Codename Red Riding, go for the base and just tank Jones or let him advance and kill him, both methods work.