Battle Cats Wiki
Advertisement
Gatya bnr640.png

The Legend Capsule is a type of Cat Capsule that works almost identically to Platinum Capsules, but has a 5% chance to drop a Legend Rare and a 95% chance to drop an Uber Rare. To enter this Gacha, the player requires a Legend Ticket, which can be obtained by buying it with real currency via a special sale for ¥980, or for free by clearing all The Aku Realms stages for the first time (only in BCJP).

Just like Platinum Capsules, this event is completely unconnected to any ongoing Rare Cat Capsule events; ergo, the chances of getting a unit from a particular set does not change with the Rare Capsule set rotation.

Event

Players have a chance to get the following Uber Rare characters as well as hidden Legend Rares:

▼Legend Rare
The Nekoluga Family
Legeluga
Legeluga
The Dynamites Rare Cat Capsule Event
Wonder MOMOCO
Wonder MOMOCO
Sengoku Wargods Vajiras Event
Musashi Miyamoto
Musashi Miyamoto
Galaxy Gals Rare Cat Capsule Event
Headmistress Jeanne
Headmistress Jeanne
DRAGON EMPERORS Rare Cat Capsule Event
High Lord Babel
High Lord Babel
Ancient Heroes: Ultra Souls Event
Ushiwakamaru
Ushiwakamaru
Dark Heroes Rare Cat Capsule Event
Doktor Heaven
Doktor Heaven
The Almighties: The Majestic Zeus
Gaia the Creator
Gaia the Creator
IRON LEGION
Mighty Kristul Muu
Mighty Kristul Muu
ELEMENTAL PIXIES
Lumina
Lumina
Dynasty Fest
Emperor Cat
Emperor Cat
▼Uber Rare (Limited)
UBERFEST
Baby Gao Miko Mitama D'artanyan Kasli the Scourge Baby Garu Iz the Dancer
Baby Gao, Miko Mitama, D'artanyan, Kasli the Scourge, Baby Garu, Iz the Dancer
EPICFEST
Shadow Gao Dark Mitama D'arktanyan Kasli the Bane Baby Garu
Shadow Gao, Dark Mitama, D'arktanyan, Kasli the Bane, Dark Aegis Garu
Red Busters
Pai-Pai
Pai-Pai
Air Busters
Strike Unit R.E.I.
Strike Unit R.E.I.
Metal Busters
Sakura Sonic
Sakura Sonic
Wave Busters
Hell Warden Emma
Hell Warden Emma
RoyalFest
Princess Cat
Princess Cat
▼Uber Rare
The Nekoluga Family
Nekoluga Asiluga Kubiluga Tecoluga Balaluga Togeluga Nobiluga Papaluga Furiluga
Nekoluga, Asiluga, Kubiluga, Tecoluga, Balaluga, Togeluga, Nobiluga, Papaluga, Furiluga
The Dynamites Rare Cat Capsule Event
Ice Cat Cat Machine Lesser Demon Cat Marauder Cat Baby Cat Nurse Cat Cat Clan Heroes Lasvoss Summoner Satoru
Ice Cat, Cat Machine, Lesser Demon Cat, Marauder Cat, Baby Cat, Nurse Cat, Cat Clan Heroes, Lasvoss, Summoner Satoru
Sengoku Wargods Vajiras Event
Sanada Yukimura Maeda Keiji Oda Nobunaga Date Masamune Takeda Shingen Uesugi Kenshin Imagawa Yoshimoto Narita Kaihime Shiro Amakusa Hattori Hanzo
Sanada Yukimura, Maeda Keiji, Oda Nobunaga, Date Masamune, Takeda Shingen, Uesugi Kenshin, Imagawa Yoshimoto, Narita Kaihime, Shiro Amakusa, Hattori Hanzo
Galaxy Gals Rare Cat Capsule Event
Windy Thundia Kuu Kai Coppermine Kalisa Twinstars Myrcia Lilin Huntress Terun
Windy, Thundia, Kuu, Kai, Coppermine, Kalisa, Twinstars, Myrcia, Lilin, Huntress Terun
DRAGON EMPERORS Rare Cat Capsule Event
Sodom Megidora Vars Kamukura Raiden Dioramos Ganglion Relentless Gladios Hevijak the Wicked
Sodom, Megidora, Vars, Kamukura, Raiden, Dioramos, Ganglion, Relentless Gladios, Hevijak the Wicked
Ancient Heroes: Ultra Souls Event
Urashima Taro The Grateful Crane Momotaro Kasa Jizo Princess Kaguya Kachi-Kachi Sarukani Kintaro Kintaro
Urashima Taro, The Grateful Crane, Momotaro, Kasa Jizo, Princess Kaguya, Kachi-Kachi, Sarukani, Kintaro, Shitakiri Sparrow
Dark Heroes Rare Cat Capsule Event
Akira Mekako Saionji Catman The White Rabbit Warlock and Pierre Hayabusa Detective Vigler Sharpshooter Saki White Knight Cyclops
Akira, Mekako Saionji, Catman, The White Rabbit, Warlock and Pierre, Hayabusa, Detective Vigler, Sharpshooter Saki, White Knight Cyclops
The Almighties: The Majestic Zeus
Thunder God Zeus Anubis the Protector Radiant Aphrodite Shining Amaterasu Splendid Ganesha Wrathful Poseidon Empress Chronos Hades the Punisher Lucifer the Fallen
Thunder God Zeus, Anubis the Protector, Radiant Aphrodite, Shining Amaterasu, Splendid Ganesha, Wrathful Poseidon, Empress Chronos, Hades the Punisher, Lucifer the Fallen
IRON LEGION
Mighty Kat-A-Pult Mighty Drednot Mighty Bomburr Mighty Rekon Korps Mighty Thermae D-Lux Mighty Deth-Troy-R
Mighty Kat-A-Pult, Mighty Drednot, Mighty Bomburr, Mighty Rekon Korps, Mighty Thermae D-Lux, Mighty Deth-Troy-R
ELEMENTAL PIXIES
Bora Mizli Aer Voli Gravi Yamii Bliza
Bora, Mizli, Aer, Voli, Gravi, Yamii, Bliza

Gallery

Reference

Cat Capsule Events
Normal Cat Capsules
Normal Cat CapsuleNormal Capsule Limited EditionCatseye CapsuleCatfruit CapsuleCatamin Capsule
Rare Cat Capsules
Regular Pools Nekoluga FamilyThe DynamitesSengoku WargodsDragon EmperorsGalaxy GalsUltra SoulsDark HeroesThe AlmightiesIron LegionGirls & Monsters: Angels of TerrorNature's Guardians Elemental Pixies
Combination Capsules
Seasonal Halloween CapsulesXmas GalsGals of SummerEaster CarnivalValentine GalsWhite Day
Busters Red BustersAir BustersMetal BustersWave Busters
Festival UBERFEST (New Years SpecialLunar New Years SpecialBCPC Version) • EPICFESTSUPERFEST (New Years Special) • Dynasty FestRoyalFest
Yearly Year's End BashCelebrate 2016Good Riddance 2016Welcome to 2017Good Riddance 2017Welcome to 2018Good Riddance 2018Welcome to 2019Good Riddance 2019Welcome to 2020Welcome to 2021Welcome to 2022
Anniversary 5th Anniversary Miracle Selection5th Anniversary Ultra Selection6th Anniversary Miracle Selection6th Anniversary Ultra Selection7th Anniversary Excellent Selection7th Anniversary Miracle Selection7th Anniversary Ultra Selection8th Anniversary Excellent Selection8th Anniversary Miracle Selection8th Anniversary Ultra Selection9th Anniversary Excellent Selection9th Anniversary Miracle Selection9th Anniversary Ultra Selection
Milestone 30 Million Downloads Miracle Chance30 Million Downloads Ultra Selection
Miscellaneous Platinum CapsulesLegend CapsulesBest of the BestNEO Best of the Best
Collaboration Capsules
Global Merc StoriaSurvive! Mola Mola!Shoumetsu ToshiMetal Slug DefenseMadoka MagicaCrash FeverFate/stay night: Heaven's FeelPower Pro BaseballNeon Genesis Evangelion2nd Neon Genesis Evangelion GachaBikkurimanStreet Fighter VHatsune MikuRanma 1/2Hotblooded Clash Capsules
Japanese Exclusive Princess Punt SweetsMillion ArthurDragon PokerYurudrasilGudetama
Event Cat Capsules
Battle Cats Event CapsuleLucky Capsule GSummer Break Cats
Japanese Exclusive What's in the Box QuizChinese New YearHeartbeat Catcademy
Collaboration Capsules
Global Bikkuriman
Japanese Exclusive Monster HunterNebaaru-kun & Nyan PuzzleJRAWhat's in the Box Quiz
Advertisement