- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy unit, see Li'l Macho Legs Cat (Enemy).
Li'l Gross Cat is a Special Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Lucky Cat Capsule. Its True Form was added in update 5.10, which grants improved health, attack power, chance to knockback Alien Enemies and as of version 7.3, chance to break Barriers.
|Cat Unit # 245|
Evolves into Li'l Sexy Legs Cat at level 10.
Evolves into Li'l Macho Legs Cat at level 20 after beating Tiny Creeper (Deadly).
+ Can knockback Alien Enemies [True]
+ Can break Barriers [True]
- High deployment rate [Normal, Evolved]
- Single Target
Class Ranger >> Crowd-ControllerSee here to know how to classify Units.The classification does not represent Units in their niches.
- Li'l Gross Cat, without its true form, is too weak to be useful, due to its lack of good health and attack. Use Gross Cat instead until you have its true form.
- However, if you do have Li'l Macho Legs Cat, this unit becomes a great stackable attacker for 4-star stages. It has enough health and damage to be able to take some decently strong hits, while enough attack to hold its own against some enemies. Along with the added general use, the 30% knockback chance against aliens is a powerful asset in the right situation. If you can't keep back aliens from your base, Li'l Macho Legs Cat is the go-to no gacha unit.
Cat Unit # 245
Special CatLi'l Gross Cat EN Description A tiny guy who dreams of becoming that Cat able to do a very powerful range attack. Exceptional attack power and range.Li'l Sexy Legs Cat EN Description A tiny guy who dreams of becoming that Cat with the overly beautiful legs. Exceptional attack power and range.Li'l Macho Legs Cat EN Description A tiny guy with dreams of becoming that Cat who mastered the Art of Leg. Might knockback Aliens.
Cat Unit # 245
Special Catちびキモネコ (Chibi kimoneko) JP Script 遠くの敵を攻撃できる遠距離方キャラ
EN Translation The long distance type character which can attack distant enemies.
Has growing aim.ちび美脚ネコ (Chibi bikyaku neko)
JP Script 美しすぎる足が自慢の遠距離型キャラ
EN Translation The long distance type character, which has beautiful legs.
Has growing aim.ちびムキあしネコ (Chibi muki ashi neko)
JP Script 筋肉自慢の遠距離型キャラに成長したちびにゃんこ
EN Translation Chibi Nyanko grew into a long-distance character of muscle pride.
Face bandage plaster looks strong Old men. Occasionally give off an alien
- Chapter 1: 400¢
- Chapter 2: 600¢
- Chapter 3: 800¢
Level XP Level XP Level XP Level 0-1 0 Level 10-11 980 Level 20-21 1470 Level 1-2 910 Level 11-12 1820 Level 21-22 2730 Level 2-3 1540 Level 12-13 3080 Level 22-23 4620 Level 3-4 2380 Level 13-14 4760 Level 23-24 7140 Level 4-5 3430 Level 14-15 6860 Level 24-25 10290 Level 5-6 4690 Level 15-16 9380 Level 25-26 14070 Level 6-7 6160 Level 16-17 12320 Level 27-27 18480 Level 7-8 7840 Level 17-18 15680 Level 27-28 23520 Level 8-9 9730 Level 18-19 19460 Level 28-29 29190 Level 9-10 11830 Level 19-20 23660 Level 29-30 35490
Li'l Gross Cat Health Attack Power Attack Range Time between attacks Movement Speed Knockback Attack animation Recharging Time 160 HP 100 damage 300 4.17 seconds 8 3 times 6f 0.2 seconds 11.33 - 2.53 seconds Health (Lv.30) Attack Power (Lv.30) Attack Type Special Ability 2,720 HP 1,700 damage Single Target - Li'l Sexy Legs Cat Health (Lv.30) Attack Power (Lv.30) Attack Range Time between attacks Movement Speed Knockback Attack animation Recharging Time 2,720 HP 1,700 damage 300 4.17 seconds 8 3 times 6f 0.2 seconds 11.33 - 2.53 seconds Attack Type Special Ability Single Target - Li'l Macho Legs Cat Health (Lv.30) Attack Power (Lv.30) Attack Range Time between attacks Movement Speed Knockback Attack animation Recharging Time 10,880 HP 3,400 damage 300 4.17 seconds 8 3 times 6f 0.2 seconds 16.67 - 7.87 seconds Lv.MAX Attack Type Special Ability 50+40 Single Target Might knockback Alien enemies (30%).
Barrier Breaker (30%).
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Li'l Gross Cat's stats.
Health Attack Power Li'l Gross Cat 160 HP 100 damage Li'l Sexy Legs Cat 160 HP 100 damage Li'l Macho Legs Cat 640 HP 200 damage
- Normal Form: A tiny version of Gross Cat. It has ridiculously long legs.
- Evolved Form: A tiny version of Sexy Legs Cat. It has breathtakingly beautiful and slender legs.
- True Form: Li'l Sexy Legs has toughen up! Now close to the size of Macho Leg Cat and closely resembles it. Has a bandage on its cheek instead of popping veins.
- Li'l Gross Cat is one of the first non-Normal Cats that have + levels, along with the other li'l cats.
- Unlike Gross Cat and Crazed Gross Cat, Li'l Gross Cat, even in true form, does not always work well with cats such as Salon Cat and Actress Cat.
- Li’l Macho Legs Cat is also one of the two only Special Cats with barrier breaker, alongside Loincloth Cat.
Related to Cat Units Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents