- For the Sakura from the Gacha, see Sakura the Cat (Rare Cat).
Li'l Sakura 「ちび桜」 is a Special Cat that is a reward for the SNS campaign that promotes the collaboration between Battle Cats and Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel. This unit is implemented in update 6.6.
|Cat Unit - 374|
|Li'l Sakura||Li'l Sakura CC|
Evolves into Li'l Sakura CC at level 10.
- Can do area Critical Hit (10%)
- Slow recharge time
- Has low health and attack power
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ちび桜||Chibi Sakura|
|Evolved Form name||ちび桜CC||Chibi Sakura CC|
|Normal Form description||Fate/stay night [HF]から参戦！|
|Evolved Form description||Fate/stay night [HF]から参戦！|
- Chapter 1: $400
- Chapter 2: $600
- Chapter 3: $800
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|600 HP||100 damage||190||4.30s||8||4 times||44f||33.67~24.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|10200 HP||1700 damage||Area Attack||Might perform a Critical Hit (10%)|
|Lil Sakura CC|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|10200 HP||1700 damage||190||4.30s||8||4 times||44f||33.67~24.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40||Area Attack||Might perform a Critical Hit (10%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal form: Grayed-out version of Li'l Sakura CC.
- Evolved form: Sakura Matou in chibi form, sporting her school uniform. The pink ribbon from her sister is always used to tie her purple hair. As she is not proficient in magic, she attacks with a ladle that she often uses to cook for Shirou.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|