|Cat Unit # 484|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Li'l Valkyrie Dark||Dark Rider Valkyrie|
Evolves into Dark Rider Valkyrie at level 10.
- 100% chance to perform a Lv.3 Shockwave
- Immune to waves
- Very good DPS
- Fast movement speed
- Short recharge time
- Mediocre health and range
- Only two knockbacks
This unit's selling point is the ability to always deliver waves, which not only gives her a nice piercing range, but also double the otherwise low DPS by hitting enemies again with the wave. Her survivability, however, is rather lacking, as she only has two knockbacks to reposition herself, a mediocre range and a long idle time between attacks, which, combined with the fast speed, causes this unit to constantly rush into dangerous situations.
Cat Unit # 484
Li'l Valkyrie Dark
|Valkyrie's younger sister, marked by the darkness.|
Valhalla's agent, smiting evil from within the abyss!
Dark Rider Valkyrie
|Valkyrie's younger sister, a fearsome bounty hunter.|
Rides with her posse to subdue agents of evil.
Cat Unit # 484
黒ちびネコヴァルキリー (Kuro chibi nekovu~arukirī)
|Sister of Neko Valkyrie, darkness and darkness
A top secret agent who undertakes the storms of heaven Always release waves and disable wave damage (range attack)
黒ちびネコヴァルキリー・紅 (Kuro chibi nekovu~arukirī kurenai)
|A top secret agent that thrives in Asia
Miracle Idol who is also a vocalist of God Band Always release waves and disable wave damage (range attack)
- Chapter 1: 2800¢
- Chapter 2: 4200¢
- Chapter 3: 5600¢
|Li'l Valkyrie Dark|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|2,100 HP||1,450 damage||345||4.3s||32||2 times||36f||60.33s - 51.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|35,700 HP||24,650 damage||Area Attack||Creates a Lv. 3 Shockwave (100%)|
Unharmed by Waves
|Dark Rider Valkyrie|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|35,700 HP||24,650 damage||345||4.3s||32||2 time||36f||60.33s - 51.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Area Attack||Creates a Lv. 3 Shockwave (100%)|
Unharmed by Waves
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Li'l Valkyrie Dark's stats.
- Normal: Looks like normal Li´l Valkyrie, but with white hair instead of grey, a darker themed armor a little bit heavier with more red gems in the helmet, her lance has bigger and black feathers at the top, grey wings instead of white ones, and with her angels wearing black leafs crowns instead of a halo (besides one of them carrying a drum instead of a trumpet)
- Evolved: Now cowboy themed, wears a purple dress with some red and white details, a wild west outfit coloured in white and black patterns, with her boots and cowboy hat being red with black and golden metal details such as dots and stars, as well as a pair of earrings and a necklace. Her spear now resembles a combination between Indian American and bandit style, carried by her cowboy dressed guardians, one holding a whip.
- Li'l Valkyrie Dark is one of the only cats whose appearance differs between versions, like her normal counterpart.
- On the initial release of Version 9.0 for every version of The Battle Cats except for the Japanese one, Dark Rider Valkyrie's appearance both in the Cat Guide and in Battle was glitched due to PONOS using the Japanese version of her sprites.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|