|Cat Unit # 484|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Li'l Valkyrie Dark||Dark Rider Valkyrie|
Evolves into Dark Rider Valkyrie at level 10.
- 100% chance to perform a 3-blast wave attack. This lets her do double damage to units that don't get knocked back by her attack.
- Unharmed by waves (note that while the English description says she "blocks" waves, this is not true).
- Very good DPS.
- Quite fast.
- Short recharge time for an Uber Rare.
- Decent range for a rusher.
- Below-average range for an Uber Rare.
- Short backswing combined with high speed may cause her to run into enemy attacks and die.
- Mediocre health and only 2 knockbacks.
Cat Unit # 484
Li'l Valkyrie Dark
| Valkyrie's younger sister, marked by the darkness.|
Valhalla's agent, smiting evil from within the abyss!
Dark Rider Valkyrie
| Valkyrie's younger sister, a fearsome bounty hunter.|
Rides with her posse to subdue agents of evil.
Cat Unit # 484
黒ちびネコヴァルキリー (Kuro chibi nekovu~arukirī)
| Sister of Neko Valkyrie, darkness and darkness
A top secret agent who undertakes the storms of heaven Always release waves and disable wave damage (range attack)
黒ちびネコヴァルキリー・紅 (Kuro chibi nekovu~arukirī kurenai)
| A top secret agent that thrives in Asia
Miracle Idol who is also a vocalist of God Band Always release waves and disable wave damage (range attack)
- Chapter 1: $2800
- Chapter 2: $4200
- Chapter 3: $5600
|Li'l Valkyrie Dark|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2,100 HP||1,450 damage||345||4.3s||32||2 times||36f||60.33s - 51.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|35,700 HP||24,650 damage||Area Attack||Creates a Lv. 3 Shockwave (100%)|
Unharmed by Waves
|Dark Rider Valkyrie|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|35,700 HP||24,650 damage||345||4.3s||32||2 time||36f||60.33s - 51.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Area Attack||Creates a Lv. 3 Shockwave (100%)|
Unharmed by Waves
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Li'l Valkyrie Dark's stats.
- Normal: Looks like normal Li´l Valkyrie, but with white hair instead of grey, a darker themed armor a little bit heavier with more red gems in the helmet, her lance has bigger and black feathers at the top, grey wings instead of white ones, and with her angels wearing black leafs crowns instead of a halo (besides one of them carrying a drum instead of a trumpet)
- Evolved: Now she appears to be a cowboy themed angel, wears a purple dress with some red and white details, with a wild west outfit coloured in white and black patterns, with her bots and cowboy hat being red with black and golden metal details such as dots and stars, as well as a pair of earrings and a necklace. Her spear now resembles a combination between Indian American and bandit style, carried by her cowboy dressed guardians, one holding a whip.
- Li'l Valkyrie Dark is one of the only cats whose appearance differs between versions, like her normal counterpart.
- Has the same attack speed as Dragonslayer Raiden.
- On the initial release of Version 9.0 for every language version of The Battle Cats except for the Japanese version, Dark Rider Valkyrie's appearance both in the Cat Guide and in Battle becomes parts of her being swapped due to PONOS using the Japanese version of her sprites.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|