Littering Coast is the fifth stage in Sub-chapter 26, Sea Polluter.
A challenging and banterous stage. At the start, an incredibly magnified Wall Doge will spawn. Groups of three Assassin Bears will spawn in one-minute intervals throughout the battle. DO NOT fire the Cat Cannon unless you're killing the Bears, and make sure that all three are on-screen to ensure they're taken out by the cannon.
- If you have all the Turbo Machines 100%, this stage is not completely challenging.
- Make sure your Cannon can recharge as fast as the interval between Assassin Bear spawnings. Only fire the cannon when all three Bears appear on the screen.
- Well-timed waves from Manic Macho Legs may take out the Assassin Bears if you need.
- If needed, Recharge UP Cat Combos may be used. It doesn't matter the size, one Small Cat Cannon Recharge UP Combo is all it takes, but more combos do help.
- Use cheap meatshields that can near-eternally stall the Wall Doge. A constant stall of Crazed Cat and Mohawk Cat can hold it in place. Then, either stack up cheap ranged damagers like Macho Legs, Crazed Sexy Legs, Crazed UFO or high DPS units like Awakened Bahamut or Balrog to dish out damage to the boss.
- Manic Dark Cat is incredibly useful in this stage due to its extreme single target DPS for such a cheap and spammable cost as well as being a secondary meat shield. Teacher BearCat is also useful for the damage reason though is too expensive to be considered a meatshield.
- Metal Cat is very useful on this stage, not only for holding off the Wall Doge, but also for briefly stalling the Assassin Bears until all three are on-screen so the cannon can eliminate them.
- For 4-stars all you really need are Jiangshi, Lone Cat and Kitten, Awakened Bahamut Cat and any combos you want.
- Jiangshi and Lone Cat and Kitten can stall the Wall Doge by themselves.
- Just have one Lone Cat and Kitten at a time in the field. A second one will be killed by the Assassin Bears as soon as it reaches the Wall Doge, making it a waste to spawn.
- Spawn A. Bahamut only if there's a Lone Cat and Kitten near the Wall Doge. The Wall Doge slowly pushes back your units if there is no Lone Cat and Kitten and will kill Bahamut.
- You can obviously do this without Bahamut, but it will take a very long time.
- To make things faster, just add more damage dealing units.
- You can also try cheesing this stage using knockback cats like Lone Cat and Kitten and Li'l Jamiera Cat.
Lineup: Jibbly studios cat combo for attack up on cat cannon, sound of wings for cat cannon recharge time, awakened bahumet level 30 (awakened form not needed but it helps) artist/ramen level 30 crazed wall level 20 and 2 high damage attackers/ubers.
When the battle starts, send out crazed wall Mohawk and ramen/artist and your attackers/Uber when the first wave of assassin bear comes out wait till all 3 are out and then fire the cannon and kill them if your attackers die, send out bahamut he should deal a lot of damage and then when the next wave comes out do the same thing but this time the doge should be a little close to the base and send out Jameira to hopefully knock him back, keep this up and this stage is easy.