Living the Dream is the seventh stage in Old Guys About Town.
- Infinite Hippoes spawn after 0.67 seconds20f, delay 2~14 seconds60f~420f.
- Infinite Sir Seals spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 22~32 seconds660f~960f.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 2~8 seconds60f~240f.
- 3 Doge Darks spawn after 266.67 seconds8,000f, delay 2~4 seconds60f~120f.
- 3 Doge Darks spawn after 200 seconds6,000f, delay 2~4 seconds60f~120f.
- 3 Doge Darks spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 2~4 seconds60f~120f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 0.67 seconds20f, delay 2~16 seconds60f~480f.
- 10 B.B.Bunnies spawn after 0.67 seconds20f, delay 4~14 seconds120f~420f.
- 1 Hermit Peng spawns after 22 seconds660f.
- 1 Mighty Gui Zuli spawns as the boss after 20 seconds600f.
- 1 Master Da Xun spawns after 24 seconds720f.
Lineup: 3-4 meatshields, C. Bahamut (20), Paris (30), Ubers/Attackers that have more than 350 range
Stall at the start near your base to save up money. Once the boss comes, stay at your base, spawn Bahamut, and kill the Hermit Peng and Master Da Xun with your Bahamut and Paris. You will start pushing forwards, and the Mighty Gui Zuli will be the only boss. Lure them to the base so that the 2 others don't become a problem. Now onto Mighty Gui Zuli, he will (probably) kill all your cats in 1 shot, as a 500% buffed one has very high damage if you're not aware. Your Bahamut will outrange him, and it will slowly destroy Mighty Gui Zuli. He should be dead right as the second Bahamut finishes recharging.