Loser's Complaint is the first stage in Unearthed Artifacts.
- 1 Doge Base spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 3 Celeboodles spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- 8 Gardeneel Bros. spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 36.67~43.33 seconds1,100f~1,300f.
- 1 Oldhorn spawns as the boss after 40 seconds1,200f.
- Infinite Celeboodles spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 16.67~23.33 seconds500f~700f.
- Infinite Sir Rels spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
Items: Rich Cat (optional)
At the start, send out one Manic Mohawk to make the Doge Base attack. When the wave is gone, start spamming everything. Including Supercat. When you can, spawn A. Bahamut. When Oldhorn spawns, your Thaumaturges, Can Cans, and Bahamut/Idi should kill him fast. If you are using Idi, he should die very quickly. Then, just destroy the base.
Recommended Talents: Rodeo Target Relic, Slapsticks Weaken, Octopus Curse Immune, Can Can Bounty
Send out Manic Mohawk to trigger the Doge Base, and then lure the 2 Celeboodles and kill them with Can Can. Then, you just have to kill Oldhorn with Slime Cat, Can Can Cat, and Slapstick. Use Rodeo to slow him momentarily. Try to make Gardeneel Bros. warp Slime forward, because Slime can kill them with 2 waves. If you're using Future Cat, Sir Rel shouldn't even have a chance to hit Slime when warped if Future gets warped as well, because of her massive effective HP. When stuff gets warped forward and Doge Base is triggered, make sure you send out Supercat so all your stuff doesn't die. Once Oldhorn dies, the base is free to be destroyed.