- 3 Ginger Snaches spawn after 2 seconds60f, delay 2~4 seconds60f~120f.
- 1 Manic Lion Cat spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 1 Ginger Snache spawns as the boss after 20 seconds600f.
- 3 Ginger Snaches spawn after 20.67 seconds620f, delay 3.33~10.67 seconds100f~320f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
This is just a beefed-up version of Head Shaker (Insane), and as such the general strategy remains the same: stall the first Manic Lion Cay until your wallet is full, hit the enemy base, lure the Lions close, and start spamming 4+ meatshields and some spammable Area Attackers.
- Spammable Area Attackers such as Cameraman Cat, Paris Cat and the Manic Flying Cat should form the core of your offense.
- Target Only units, particularly Warlock and Pierre can stack and one-shot the base should you have them. Calculate how many you need to stack before trying the stage, however; and don't be afraid to meatshield as much as you need to to protect them from the initial Manic Lion.
- Unsurprisingly, any EPICFEST exclusive makes this stage a cakewalk; beware their blind spot, however!
- Healer Cat CC, Headmaster Cat Jobs, Macho Suntan Cat, Sweet Bro Cats, Macho Glass Cat and Vendor Cat and Kitten are able to provide adequate defense with their abilities, though in some cases it may be better to add another attacker instead.
- If you decide to use Healer or Headmaster Cat Jobs, be wary; they both have extremely low survivability and need their own respective Combos; Pumpkinpants & Gross!!! for Healer and Power of Darkness for Headmaster. Adding to this is a second layer of luck for Headmaster; you may have to try again for his Surges to spawn on the Manic Lions in the right place.
Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Crazed Macho Cat/Manic Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall Cat/Manic Eraser Cat, another cheap meatshield, Crazed UFO Cat/Manic Flying Cat, Paris Cat, Cameraman Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Holy Valkyrie Cat.
Note that this is a very-fast paced stage. When the first Ginger Snache gets close enough to your base, spam Eraser Cats and Crazed Wall Cats to build up your money. The first Manic Lion Cat will then come out of the base with a boss shockwave; now release stallers and start to spawn your Area Attackers to defeat him, but do not spend all of your money. If you already have a large stack of cats, stop spamming and wait for the Manic Lion to die. Leave plenty of money so that when the stack of Manic Lions come out, you have more than enough to deploy your attackers. That should be easy to do. When he's defeated, your units will move forward until they reach the base to attack it.
When the enemy base reaches 1,415,700 HP (99%), many Manic Lion Cats will come out. Wait until all your frontlines units have been defeated and the Manic Lions are close enough to your base, then release every unit except for Awakened Bahamut. You will need a large stack of Area Attackers to defeat the Manic Lions. Keep spamming, release Awakened Bahamut, and fire the Cat Cannon right after. This part of the stage requires timing, so make sure you do not release Bahamut too early or too late. After that, turn on the Cat CPU and watch the magic happen. You must have enough meatshields to ensure that Bahamut does not die before hitting the base; then they will ideally build up and hit the Cat Limit.
Strategy 2 (Cheese)
Lineup: Any Cat Combo of your choice that isn't Unit Defense/Attack UP, Crazed Wall Cat, Eraser Cat, Crazed Whale Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, a Target Only Cat (e.g. Warlock and Pierre, Sharpshooter Saki or her Squirtgun Saki).
Items: Speed Up (recommended)
This strategy requires specific timings. When the battle starts, spawn Crazed Whale Cat to kill the early Ginger Snaches. When the first Manic Lion spawns, release Awakened Bahmut and time him carefully so that he will kill the Manic Lion but also get killed by the Ginger Snaches. If you are successful, stall the remaining Ginger Snaches with Eraser Cats and Crazed Wall Cats. When your Cat Cannon is ready, let the Ginger Snaches kill all of your defense and use it. Repeat this process until all Ginger Snaches are dead. Now there must be no units on the battlefield, wait for the Ms. Sign to spawn, then spawn your Target Only Unit. Once you have stacked enough of your Target Only unit, enough to destroy the enemy base in one hit, release any unit. After Ms. Sign gets knocked back, all of your units should make their way to the enemy base and destroy it.
|WaffleCat||Levels: 20+25 for Normal Cats, 20 for Crazed Cats|
|The Cattle Bats||Levels: 20+40 for Normal Cats, 20 for Manic Cats|
- Lots O' Lion's Japanese name, Shishi Ruirui (獅子累々, "Lion Accumulation"), shares a pronunciation with the idiom "shishi ruirui" (死屍累々, "lots of dead bodies overlap" or literally "dead body accumulation"); the joke is that the stage name spells Shishi as 獅子 (lion) instead of 死屍 (dead body).
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T. • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Manic Mohawk Cat • Manic Eraser Cat • Manic Dark Cat • Manic Macho Legs Cat • Manic Lion Cat • Manic Flying Cat • Manic Island Cat • Manic King Dragon Cat • Manic Jamiera Cat • Li'l Mohawk Cat • Li'l Eraser Cat • Li'l Dark Cat • Li'l Macho Legs Cat • Li'l Lion Cat • Li'l Flying Cat • Li'l Island Cat • Li'l King Dragon Cat • Li'l Jamiera Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Eternal Sleeping Beauty • Mega Cat EX • Healer Cat CC • Merc & Cat CC • Titi Cat CC • Takuya and Lovely Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Nekondo SP • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat • Masked Grandmaster Cat|