Lots O'Lion is a special stage available on the 15th of every month if the player has previously completed all Crazed Cat stages. Completing this stage unlocks the True Form of Crazed Cow Cat, the Manic Lion Cat. This is a No Continues stage, meaning that using Cat Food to continue is not allowed.
- Ginger Snache (100%) - HP: 12000 Damage: 1800
- Manic Lion Cat (100%) - HP: 300000 Damage: 6600
- Ms. Sign (3000%) - HP: 300000 Damage: 30
- 3 Ginger Snaches appear first, then a Manic Lion soon follow them with a boss shockwave.
- When the player attack the Enemy Base, lots o' Lion appear. Their spawn rate becomes slower and slower after a few minutes.
This stage is very difficult. It takes a lot of tries, but no worrying: Beating it increases your Crazed Cow's speed by 33%. It can be quite good for Love, Metal Hippoe or some joke decks, or cheesing certain levels. It's only fair.
For a no-super rare/Uber rare strategy, click here-
- Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Crazed Macho/Mohawk, Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Crazed Brave/Dark, Jamiera Cat, Awakened Bahamut, The Flying Cat, Crazed UFO, Holy Valkyrie Cat.
- Battle Items: Rich Cat (Required), Cat CPU
- When the first Ginger Snache gets close enough to your base, spam Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall and Brave Cat to rise up your money. The first Manic Lion will then come out of the base with a boss shockwave, Now release stallers, a few Flying Cats and Jamiera to defeat it. That should be easy to do. When it's defeated, your units will move forward until they reach the base to attack it. But be careful! When the enemy base reaches 1,400,000 HP, many Manic Lion Cats come out! Wait until all your front units have been defeated and when the Manic Lions are close enough to the Cat Base, release every unit except for Awakened Bahamut and stall a bit. After that, turn on the Cat CPU and watch the magic happen. You must have the right timing, as Bahamut tends to die relatively easy.
Strategy 1.1 (edited to perfection by bahamut01 (read comment for more detail))
- Lineup Mohawk Cat (20+40), Crazed Macho/Mohawk (25), Eraser Cat (20+40), Crazed Wall Cat (25), Dark Cat (20+45), Cyborg Cat (40+4), Awakened Bahamut (30), The Flying Cat (20+35), Crazed UFO (25), Holy Valkyrie Cat (30).
- Battle Items: Rich Cat (Required), Cat CPU(Required unless you're the flash)
- Same as strategy 1 with Cyborg Cat instead of Jamiera Cat, and Dark Cat instead of Crazed Brave Cat. Follow the strategy the same way except when it says spam everything except Awakened Bahamut Cat don't spawn Holy Valkyrie either, and instead of just turning on the cat CPU right away wait until they get about halfway (or a bit closer than half) then spam meat shields manually. Once the Manic Lion Cats get to the meat shields then turn the Cat CPU on other wise the CPU might spawn Awakened Bahamut Cat or Holy Valkyrie Cat first and the whole point is to have the meat shields there before Awakened Bahamut Cat and Holy Valkyrie Cat so they won't die as soon as they spawn.
Strategy 2 (cheese)
- Lineup: Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser / Crazed Wall Cat, Manic Macho / Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Warlock and Pierre (should be very high-level), Sniper The Recruit (If you don't have a Sniper the Cat battle item)
- Battle Items: None/Sniper Cat (If you don't have Sniper the Recruit/heavy)
- Start off by sending a few Manic Erasers and Eraser Cats, then 1 Manic Macho/Crazed Sexy Legs. Once Manic Lion is out, don't send any cats until he is halfway to your base. Once he is halfway, spam Manic Eraser Cats and Eraser Cats to stall him and once he's stalled, keep on stalling then send out Sniper the Recruit (Activate Sniper the Cat if it's the battle item). Then save up for lots of Warlocks and Pierres.
- Extra tip : use research up combos to spawn the w&p more quickly
- Manic Lion should be going backwards due to Sniper the Recruit/Sniper Cat. They'll keep on pushing him back then wait for him to get pushed to the base then all the Warlocks and Pierres should do enough damage to once shot the base. This is why we need lots of Warlocks and Pierres, to ONE SHOT the base so you don't need to encounter any more Manic Lions. If you win, congratulations! You have the 5th Manic Unit.
Strategy 3 (also a cheese) (no W&P)
- Lineup- Power of Darkness (Catcombo), any attack up, research up or even another weaken up combo in the remaining slots on the first row, Crazed Wall Cat (high leveled), Crazed Gross Cat (High leveled but preferably true formed), either a high leveled Takeda Shingen (preferably true formed) or Mighty Recon Corps or both along with Freshman Cat Jobs (the lower the level the better).
- Battle Items- None required, but speed up highly recommended (Unless you have extreme patience).
- At the beginning of the battle, turn speed up off, then spawn Crazed Wall Cats and a Crazed Gross to kill the ginger snaches and collect money. Once the first boss appears, spam your Wall and Legs and try to kill all ginger snaches (you can also use Mighty Recon Corps but be careful that the manic lion doesn’t kill him). Once the ginger snaches are dead, spawn Freshman Cat Jobs and the long battle has begun.
- Now your aim is to stack as many of your attackers as possible before manic lion dies. Of course, this relies on the levels of your crazed wall being lower, which is why Crazed Wall is prefered from his manic form. It also relies on how much damage you’re Crazed Gross has done, but as long as the boss hasn’t knocked back, you will be fine. Have two Crazed walls on the field at any one time to stall. Until you get your second Freshman Cat Jobs, who you will have to spawn at the right time, there will be two hits from the boss every once in a while that aren’t weakened by Cat Jobs. This is why you need two at a time with the Crazed Walls. Once you have two of them, have one at a time, spawn another every 40ish seconds to keep him away from the base. If at any point he is on the base, don’t worry, his DPS is 330 when perma-weakened, spawn a crazed wall and cat cannon. Note to use cat cannon only when necessary to deal minimal damage to the boss.
- When you have stacked enough to deal three Quarters of the bases health (about 1072500 damage), you have enough, but only kill the boss if you are to impatient to stack enough for a one-shot. It is recommended that you have enough to one shot. If you want to kill him, do it with Dark Lazer, not Crazed Gross, due to movement speed. If you are using both Mighty Recon Corps and Shingen, then be careful of the difference in movement speed. Don’t forget to meatshield during this part of the battle, it is required that your stack, or at least part of it, hit the base again to kill it. This is why Shingen is preferred, because he can tank the rush of lions and lots of your stack will get a chance to hit the base again and give you victory.
- Lineup: L. Mohawk (40+6), Mohawk (20+35), M. Mohawk (31), Eraser (20+42), M. Eraser (43), Cameraman (45), Cyborg (50+10), Grandmaster (25), Bahamut (40), King Gamereon (36)
- Battle items: Rich Cat, Cat CPU (both required)
- Catbase: Thunderbolt (7+)
- Stall with the slow meatshields (all but M. Mohawk) and send out Gamereon when possible.
- Once the first lion is dead start spamming cyborg and cameraman.
- After hitting the base, turn on Cat CPU and try to squeeze Bahamut in fairly quickly. He and Gamereon will die, but they will greatly help in controlling the horde.
- If done correctly you will be able to revive Bahamut and Gamereon right before the lions get to your base. They will also have slowed down in spawn rate, allowing you to win.
Note: these may or may not be the minimum levels required. They are the levels of the cats used when the stage was beaten.
Lots O' Lion by The Cattle Bats