Love Refinery is the fourth stage in Diver's City.
- Infinite Crocos spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- 10 Bore Jrs spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- 1 Koronium spawns as the boss after 26.67 seconds800f.
- 1 Le'boin spawns after 26.67 seconds800f.
- 6 Sir Seals spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 26.67~33.33 seconds800f~1,000f.
- 1 Le'boin spawns after 113.33 seconds3,400f.
This stage's challenge lies in killing Koronium despite his own waves and the powerful attacks of his supporters get in the way. This challenge can be completely avoided in two ways, which you should exploit if you can:
- Wait for Koronium to be alone in the front with no cats alive, summon Waitress, then activate a high level Slow Beam. The cannon will slow Koronium long enough to let Waitress complete her animation and just kill it while nothing else can get in the way.
- Wait for something else to be in the front and use it to trigger an attack with E. Kubilan Pasalan, which will kill Koronium from a distance.
For the rest, you'll need tanky meatshields and/or high DPS units to kill the Bore Jr. as quickly as possible.
Generally, any Uber with a special ability against Metal enemies and/or can do Critical Hits with a decent chance, will be good here. Ranged Wave Shield Ubers will also be extremely helpful here. Below are more specified examples of good Ubers to use in this stage.
- Hayabusa: Can destroy the Koronium in this stage easily with his powerful, Long Distance strikes.
- Sakura Sonic: Great crowd-control for the Koronium here and has a chance to do a Critical Hit.
- E. Kubilan Pasalan: Makes Koronium a a non-threat, by killing him near instantly as long as he attacks once.
- Eva Unit-00: A good ranged wave blocker for this stage, beware of his two knockbacks though, as Le'boin could be a threat to him due to Le'boin's range.
- Hatsune Miku: MM2020 Tokyo: Same as Eva Unit-00, just has three knockbacks instead of two which increases her survivability.
- Mighty Kristul Muu: Same as Eva Unit-00, except has one less knockback and much slower movement speed at the pro of having more range.