Love is Sickness (コイの五月病 Koi no gogatsu byō, Lit. May disease of Koi) is May event of Battle Cats.
During this event, access the "Love is Sickness" stages by visiting the "Stories of Legend" game mode!
New and unknown enemies (Samurai Doggy) await you! There might even be something interesting at the end of the quest!
Finish the stage and get a chance to obtain the event-exclusive Koi Cat!
|English Version||Japanese Version|
|Stage 1||Liking Love||コイにつかれて|
|Stage 2||No More Duckface!||満腹！アヒルぐち|
|Stage 3||Read but No Reply||恐怖！既読放置|
|Stage 4||Online Dating!||最高！ネトゲデート|
|Stage 5||Blocked on FB!||衝撃！ラインブロック|
|Stage 6||Work or Me!||選択！仕事とアタシ|
|Stage 7||Let's Just Be Friends||告白！友達に戻ろう|
|Stage 8||Never Give Up!||それでも君にコイしてる！|
- June 28th, 2015 to July 1st, 2015
- May 1st, 2015 to June 1st, 2015.
- May 1st, 2015 to June 1st, 2015 (10:59)
- August 12th, 2014
- May 2nd, 2014 to May 31th, 2014
- The stage makes little sense in English due to its strong reliance on a Japanese national holiday, its associated traditions and a Japanese language pun.
- The 5th May in Japan is Children's Day, and part of the nation's Golden Week holiday celebrations.
- The Koi Cat unit is indicative of the koinobori flags/kites/windsocks patterned to resemble koi (carp fish) that are put on display in prominent locations during the festivities. Colourful pinwheels are also associated with children.
- The Samurai Doggy enemy is indicative of the samurai-helmet wearing Kintaro dolls also put on display.
- Koi in turn is a homophone in Japanese, meaning both 'carp' and 'love', hence the romantic themes.