|“||Being a kid is already tough enough! Why is everyone out to fight poor Koi Cat?
During this event, visit the Legend Stages and select the Lovesick Again map to challenge the big bully of the farmyard, HaterBaa 2.0!
Lovesick Again (コイの五月病アゲイン, Koi no Gogatsubyō Agein, Koi May Disease Again) is the May Lucky Ticket G event in The Battle Cats and Nyanko Daisensou. The enemy introduced in this event is HaterBaa 2.0, a Metal variant of Baa Baa.
- Clear the stages to earn coveted "Lucky Tickets G"!
- Head to the normal capsule and choose the Lucky Capsules G mode to use your rewards and pick up tons of XP and valuable special items! Later stages in "Lovesick Again" will have a higher drop rate for more ticket rewards at once!
- ※"Lovesick Again" is available once Empire of Cats Ch 3 has been cleared.
- ※If stages for this event do not appear, please update your Battle Cats app to the most recent version and restart the app.
- ● Lucky Tickets G!
- Use rewards from "Lovesick Again" to earn Catamins and XP packs from a new normal capsule option!
- Tap the button at the top of the Cat Capsules menu to select the Lucky Capsules G option and draw using your Lucky Tickets G!
- ※Lucky Tickets G cannot be used once this event is finished, and all leftover tickets will disappear. Draw soon after collecting the tickets! Be aware that leftover Lucky Tickets G cannot be traded for other items.
- ※If the Lucky Capsules G option does not appear in the Cat Capsules, please update your Battle Cats app to the most recent version and restart the app.
List of Levels
|English Version||Japanese Version||Translation||Translation|
|Stage 1||Pain of Love||コイの胸騒ぎ (Koi no Munasawagi)||Uneasiness of Love||150|
|Stage 2||No Right Swipes||登録！マッチングアプリ (Tōroku! Macchinguapuri)||Register! Matching App||180|
|Stage 3||Arranged Marriage||新鮮！お見合いデート (Shinsen! O Miai Dēto)||Fresh! Marriage Meeting||210|
|Stage 4||Biological Hourglass||全力！結婚相談所 (Zenryoku! Kekkon Sōdansho)||Do My Best! Dating Agency||250|
|Stage 5||Settling Down||最期の時までコイしたい！ (Saigo no Toki made Koi Shitai!)||I Want to Love Until the End!||300|
- May 16th, 2019 to June 1st, 2019
- Like Love is Sickness, this event makes little sense in English due to its strong reliance on a Japanese national holiday, its associated traditions and a Japanese language pun.
- The 5th May in Japan is Children's Day, and part of the nation's Golden Week holiday celebrations.
- The Koi Cat unit is indicative of the koinobori flags/kites/windsocks patterned to resemble koi (carp fish) that are put on display in prominent locations during the festivities. Colourful pinwheels are also associated with children.
- The Samurai Doggy enemy is indicative of the samurai-helmet wearing Kintaro dolls also put on display.
- HaterBaa 2.0 is based on Kashiwa mochi, a type of mochi (Japanese rice cake) wrapped in an oak leaf commonly eaten on Children's Day.
- Koi in turn is a homophone in Japanese, meaning both 'carp' and 'love', hence the romantic themes.