Low Tide Beach(ずんどこ海水浴場 Zundoko kaisuiyoku-ba) is the 16th sub-chapter in Stories of Legend. This sub-chapter is available in ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulty ratings.
It is considered the hardest sub-chapter up to this point. The hardest stage is Beached Mammals, because it features a Bore, J.K Bun Bun and Bun Bun Black. Both Bun Buns have a 200% buff. The 2nd hardest stage is Star Ocean because it features the incredibly annoying H. Nah. The 3rd hardest is Ancient One-Piece because it features THE SLOTH, Director Kurosawah, and Bore.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- H. Nah, a mid-range boss enemy that has fair health and decent damage, and will knockback cats with each hit.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 8 levels.
- Stage 16-1: Clammy Cove - The Player will face Celeboodle, Mooth, and a few other peon type enemies, like Snache. When the enemy base is attacked, Celeboodles are spawned at a very fast rate.
- Stage 16-2: Beached Mammals - Bun Bun Black, J.K Bun Bun and Bore all appear as the boss of this level, and will not spawn until the enemy base is damaged.
- Stage 16-3: Bikini Territory - The boss of this level is Master A., who will be supported by many other strong enemies, such as Shy Boy, Rain D., Gory Black and Doge Dark.
- Stage 16-4: Apple Bobbing Ocean - Upon damaging the enemy base, Le'boin and a ton of overbuffed Squire Rels appear, which will eat through an unprepared army.
- Stage 16-5: Parasol Field - Teacher Bear will serve as the boss, assisted by several Doge Dark throughout the level.
- Stage 16-6: Ancient One-Piece - Director Kurosawah and two THE SLOTH enemy units will serve as the bosses after some time, and Bore will spawn during the level to assist them. Several Sir Seals appear near the beginning to fill up the player's wallet.
- Stage 16-7: Glassy Sands - Dagshund and Celeboodle will constantly spawn throughout the level, and will be assisted by Snaches and Doges.
- Stage 16-8: Star Ocean - Once the enemy base has been damaged, H. Nah will spawn, supported by never-ending waves of Doge Dark that will increase in strength as the level progresses.