|Cat Unit # 478|
|Legend Rare Cat|
Evolves into Luminalia at level 10.
- Insanely tough against Alien enemies
- 50% chance to weaken Alien enemies to 50% for 5 seconds, guaranteed in Evolved Form
- 50% chance to break barriers, guaranteed in Evolved Form
- Immune to slow and warp
- Fast movement speed
- Incredible health [Evolved]
- High DPS [Evolved]
- Low cost and recharge time
- Mediocre range
|Normal||Tanker & Crowd-Controller|
Lumina can be a generalist mid-ranger or a spammable anti-Alien meatshield for when there is a high chance of taking massive damage from a non alien enemy, which would make Luminalia risky to bring. Besides that, there is little reason to pick this unit above her evolved form, unless forced by restriction, so using the evolved form is, in general, recommended.
Luminalia has a great deal of health and fast movement speed. It can be used as a very useful support unit against decently short-ranged Aliens and makes Into the Future a joke. It is also a perfect counter to Starred Aliens, as it is immune to their Warp and can break their Barriers, making Aliens like Corporal Weyland and Project A much easier.
it can trivialize most alien-only stages, but it does struggle the more non-aliens there are around, which doesn't make it unusable, but can still hinder it a lot, especially when her movement speed is taken into account, as it can easily hitbox-glitch into enemy lines and open itself to taking damage.
Cat Unit # 478
|Legend Rare Cat|
|The ultimate elemental manifestation, projected from a dying star at the end of the universe. Insanely tough, might Weaken, Barrier Breaker.|
|Omniscient cosmic visionary from the future, mastery of all elements allow it to ignore Barriers. Insanely tough, 100% Weaken, Barrier Breaker.|
Cat Unit # 478
|Legend Rare Cat|
幻の精霊ルミナ (Maboroshi no Seirei Rumina, Visionary Spirit Lumina)
|A visionary spirit that is said to have come from the end of the universe.|
The origin of everything resides on a fallen star.
夢幻の精霊ルミナリア (Mugen no Seirei Ruminaria, Visionary Spirit Luminalia)
|A visionary spirit that gauges the fate of the universe.|
Freely controlling the elements that make up the world, their power also penetrates Barriers, is super tough against Aliens and always lowers their attack power
- Chapter 1: 740¢
- Chapter 2: 1,100¢
- Chapter 3: 1,480¢
- Chapter 1: 2,450¢
- Chapter 2: 3,675¢
- Chapter 3: 4,900¢
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|1,250 HP||500 damage||330||4.53 seconds||32||3 times||41f 1.37 seconds||23.67 - 14.87 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|21,250 HP||8,500 damage||Area Attack||Only takes 1/6 damage from Alien Enemies|
Might decrease attack power of Alien Enemies to 50% for 150f 5 seconds (50%)
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|136,000 HP||31,195 damage||375||4.53 seconds||30||3 times||41f 1.37 seconds||83.67 - 74.87 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+9||Area Attack||Only takes 1/6 damage from Alien Enemies|
Decrease attack power of Alien Enemies to 50% for 150f 5 seconds (100%)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Lumina's stats.
- Normal Form: A small, white creature with fluffy hair and ears, and a clover-shaped tail. The sprite that follows appears to be made out of rainbow crystals similar to the ones seen on most other Legend Rares, and it has a cat face on it. The sprite and its cohorts turn into a diamond and are shot into the ground when attacking.
- Evolved Form: Has a longer body, a symbol on its chest and its hair and ears are noticeably longer. The tail from before now comes from its hair and there are now four of them. Also gains a rainbow cloud following it. The sprite and attack animation remain the same.
- Lumina bears a resemblance to the Lake Guardians from Pokémon: Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit mainly due to the similar tails (and the fact that they are all fairy-like creatures).
- Luminalia is the only Elemental Pixie that gets slower in Evolved Form.
- A level 30 Luminalia with weaken applied onto an alien enemy has the highest effective HP vs. Aliens in the entire game.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|