|Cat Unit - 479|
|Legend Rare Cat|
Evolves into Luminalia at level 10.
- Insanely tough against Aliens.
- 50% chance to weaken Aliens to 50%.
- 50% chance to break barriers.
- Immune to Slow and Warp.
- Fast movement speed.
- Drastically increased health and DPS. (Still has Insanely Tough, Resist Slow and Warp Blocker.)
- 100% chance to weaken Aliens to 50%.
- 100% chance to break barriers.
- Relatively low cost and recharge time for a Legend Rare.
- Super high health.
- Mediocre range.
- Below-average range for its cost.
- Normal: The ultimate elemental manifestation, projected from a dying star at the end of the universe. Insanely tough, might Weaken, Barrier Breaker.
- Evolved: Omniscient cosmic visionary from the future, mastery of all elements allow it to ignore Barriers. Insanely tough, 100% Weaken, Barrier Breaker.
|Japanese version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||幻の精霊ルミナ||Phantom Spirit Lumina|
|Evolved Form name||夢幻の精霊ルミナリア||Phantom Spirit Luminaria|
|Normal Form description||宇宙の果てからやって来たと言われる幻の精霊|
|A phantom spirit that is said to have come from the end of the universe
The source of everything is on a downed star. To aliens
Super-beaten, sometimes lower the attack power and penetrate the barrier
|Evolved Form description||宇宙の運命を見定める幻の精霊。世界を構成する
|A visionary spirit that looks at the fate of the universe. Make up the world
Manipulate the element freely, its power penetrates the barrier Strongly hit by aliens, always lower the attack power
- Chapter 1: $740
- Chapter 2: $1100
- Chapter 3: $1480
- Chapter 1: $2450
- Chapter 2: $3675
- Chapter 3: $4900
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1250 HP||500 damage||330||4.53 seconds||32||3 times||41f||23.67s - 14.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|21,250 HP||8500 damage||Area Attack||Only takes 1/6 damage from Alien Enemies;|
Might decrease attack power of Alien Enemies to 50% for 150f (50%);
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|136,000 HP||31,195 damage||375||4.53 seconds||30||3 times||41f||83.67s - 74.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+9||Area Attack||Only takes 1/6 damage from Alien Enemies;|
Might decrease attack power of Alien Enemies to 50% for 150f (100%);
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A small, white creature with fluffy hair and ears, and a clover-shaped tail. The sprite that follows appears to be made out of rainbow crystals similar to the ones seen on most other Legend Rares, and it has a cat face on it. The sprite and its cohorts turn into a diamond and are shot into the ground when attacking.
- Evolved Form: Has a longer body and a symbol on its chest, and its hair and ears are noticeably longer. The tail from before now comes from its hair, and there are now four of them. Also gains a rainbow cloud following it. The sprite and attack animation remain the same.
- Lumina bears a resemblance to the Lake Guardians from Pokémon: Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit mainly due to the similar tails (and the fact that it is a fairy-like creature).
- Luminaria effectively has the highest health out of all cat units when up against Aliens, a whopping 1,632,000 health against them with its Weaken effect in place. This out-does High Lord Babel, who has 1,530,000 health against Red and Floating. However, High Lord Babel still holds the top spot in overall health with 255,000 compared to Luminaria's 136,000.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|