Madagascar is the sixteenth stage of The Aku Realms.
- The enemy base here is an Aku Altar.
- Infinite Cerberus Kids spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- 10 Aku Doges spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 20~26.67 seconds600f~800f.
- 6 Condemned Pengs spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 26.67~33.33 seconds800f~1,000f.
- Infinite Sinner Snaches spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- 2 Shy Boys spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 33.33~36.67 seconds1,000f~1,100f.
This stage is optimized for level 16 units. If you struggle, it may be worth waiting for earlier stages to become available and clearing those first.
This strategy works with cat levels restricted to at least 10 with Butterfly Cat, lower if Fishman is available. Becomes consistent without her at level 12.
Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Crazed Macho Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Crazed Dragon Cat, Ururun Cat, another attacker (preferably Butterfly Cat, but Cameraman Cat, Bath Cat or Bahamut Cat are ok too), any Attack Up Combo (level requirement increases by 1 without). In case of leftover slots, add another 75¢ meatshield. Normal Cannon or, better, Breakerblast should be used.
Upgrade the Worker Cat to level 3, then summon Crazed Sexy Legs after Aku Doge hits your base. Start spamming Crazed Wall once he gets knocked away from the base. Once Condemned Peng in engaged, spam Crazed Macho Cats and Crazed Dragons too. You should have killed one penguin and brought another on his last leg by the time Shy Boy spawns. At this point, summon Ururun and the anti-shy boy attacker whenever you can, in addition to spamming all meatshields and the Crazed attackers (avoid summoning Crazed Dragon if you end up short on money). Don't use the Cat Cannon unless the enemies start damaging the Cat Base.