|JAPANESE EXCLUSIVE |
This feature is exclusive to the Japanese version of The Battle Cats.
This feature has become unobtainable and can only be obtained via hacking.
Maiko Cat is a Special Cat can be unlocked by special serial code included in Nyanko Ecology Report (にゃんこ大戦争 にゃんこ生態リポート nyanko dai sensō nyanko seitai ripōto). it is now unobtainable due to Serial Codes that can no longer be input to the game. This unit is obtainable on the Nintendo Switch version when beating Bermuda (京都府, Kyoto in the Switch Version) 10 times with Cat in the lineup.
|Cat Unit # 45|
Evolves into Geisha Cat at level 10.
- Cheap cost [Normal]
- Long range [Evolved]
- Short recharge time
- Low health and attack power
- Single Target
Very similar to Cat in terms of usage. Cheap and expendable, it can be summoned in masses to take hits in place of other, important units. This meatshield role is quite valuable, if not for the wide selection of cats able to perform this role without relevant differences in quality. Maiko Cat, however, can be used in 4 stars stages, where there is considerably less competition. This is her only use.
Due to the low stats, this form is not recommended as it is considerably worse than any possible alternative in about every way, making her a waste of money when summoned. Could still be of use in early-mid Empire of Cats, but, after that, it is best to revert this cat to her Normal Form and only use that.
|Cat Unit # 45||Special Cat|
|A sweet rookie entertainer, allergic to green tea, better at keytar than shamisen.|
|Years of life in the floating world made her a cool cynic. Her distant attitude befits her long-distance attacking power.|
|Cat Unit # 45||Special Cat|
|The character, whose energy is advanced towards the way of a performance overflow.
Has the same contents as usual cat..
|Finally won the way of a performance, it's remains has disappeared by a cat.
The fancy character.
Good at long-distance attacks.
- Chapter 1: 50¢
- Chapter 2: 75¢
- Chapter 3: 100¢
- Chapter 1: 600¢
- Chapter 2: 900¢
- Chapter 3: 1,200¢
|Total XP Cost||1,616,000|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|100 HP||8 damage||140||1.23 seconds||10||3 times||8f||5.33s - 2.33s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1700 HP||136 damage||Single target||-|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|5950 HP||1360 damage||350||4.26 seconds||10||3 times||9f||11.33s - 2.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Maiko Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: A Cat dressed in Geisha's typical headwear.
- Evolved Form: A cat, possessing many similarities with Actress Cat, dressed in a Geisha's torso uniform.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|