Maiko Cat is a Special Cat can be unlocked by special serial code included in Nyanko Ecology Report (にゃんこ大戦争 にゃんこ生態リポート nyanko dai sensō nyanko seitai ripōto). it is now unobtainable due to Serial Codes that can no longer be input to the game. This unit is obtainable on the Nintendo Switch version when beating Bermuda (京都府, Kyoto in the Switch Version) 10 times with Cat in the lineup.
|Cat Unit # 45|
|Special/ EX Cat|
|Maiko Cat||Geisha Cat|
Evolves into Geisha Cat at level 10.
- Normal Form is cheap and has a short recharge time; see Cat for more information
- Evolved Form has long range, good attack power, short recharge time, and a somewhat lower cost than Actress Cat.
Cat Unit # 45
|A sweet rookie entertainer, allergic to green tea, better at keytar than shamisen.|
|Years of life in the floating world made her a cool cynic. Her distant attitude befits her long-distance attacking power.|
Cat Unit # 45
| The character, whose energy is advanced towards the way of a performance overflow.
Has the same contents as usual cat..
| Finally won the way of a performance, it's remains has disappeared by a cat.
The fancy character.
Good at long-distance attacks.
- Chapter 1: $50
- Chapter 2: $75
- Chapter 3: $100
- Chapter 1: $600
- Chapter 2: $900
- Chapter 3: $1200
|Level 0-1||?||Level 10-11||2600|
|Level 1-2||2500||Level 11-12||5000|
|Level 2-3||4000||Level 12-13||8000|
|Level 3-4||6000||Level 13-14||12000|
|Level 4-5||8500||Level 14-15||17000|
|Level 5-6||11500||Level 15-16||23000|
|Level 6-7||15000||Level 16-17||30000|
|Level 7-8||19000||Level 17-18||38000|
|Level 8-9||23500||Level 18-19||47000|
|Level 9-10||28500||Level 19-20||32600|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|100 HP||8 damage||140||1.23 seconds||10||3 times||8f||5.33s - 2.33s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1700 HP||136 damage||Single target||-|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|5950 HP||1360 damage||350||4.26 seconds||10||3 times||9f||11.33s - 2.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Maiko Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: A Cat dressed in Geisha's typical headwear.
- Evolved Form: A half-body of a woman dressed in a Geisha's torso uniform.
- This is one of the few Cat Units that will change summon cost and abilities when evolving.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|