Maldives is the tenth stage of The Aku Realms.
- The enemy base here is an Aku Altar.
- 1 The Face spawns as the boss after 3.33 seconds100f.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- 8 Aku Doges spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- 4 Owlbrows spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 30~36.67 seconds900f~1,100f.
- 5 Condemned Pengs spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- 4 Jackie Pengs spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 30~33.33 seconds900f~1,000f.
- 7 Sinner Snaches spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
This stage is optimized for level 10 units. If you struggle, it may be worth waiting for earlier stages to become available and clearing those first.
This strategy works with any cat level restriction.
Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Crazed Macho Cat, Crazed Tank Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs, Crazed UFO Cat (if using level 2-7 cats, later becomes superfluous), Crazed Dragon Cat, Bahamut Cat, Ururun Cat. Use the regular Cat Cannon or the Breakerblast.
Start by upgrading the worker twice, then let the enemies reach your base, so you can use it to tank damage for a while. Summon Dragon and Sexy Legs once Aku Doge reaches it, then try to time UFO to hit as soon as the shield is down. From now, you want to spam the cheapest meatshields, Dragon and Legs until you can afford Bahamut, then spam the other meatshields too. Bahamut's damage will be enough to greatly help killing the enemies, while his health, range and slow speed should let him survive the Aftermath of at least one Condemned Peng's death. Eventually, Bahamut will die, at which point you should wait for any already badly damaged Condemned Peng to die and for the surge to dissipate before summoning Ururun, to take Bahamut's place. During all this, you can summon UFOs when you have a lot of money and use the Cannon to get the enemies off your base when they reach it, as although the base tanking hits is basically a necessity, its health is not infinite. Eventually, the last Peng should die and your cats should have an easy time slowly killing The Face.