Mammals? is the eighth Crazed Cat Stage. It appears on the 24th of every month.
- 6 Mooths spawn after 0.67 seconds20f, delay 1.33~2 seconds40f~60f.
- 5 Snaches spawn after 5.33 seconds160f, delay 0.67~1.33 seconds20f~40f.
- 1 Otta-smack-u spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Snaches spawn after 34 seconds1,020f, delay 26.67 seconds800f.
- Infinite Snaches spawn after 34.67 seconds1,040f, delay 26.67 seconds800f.
- Infinite Snaches spawn after 35.33 seconds1,060f, delay 26.67 seconds800f.
- Infinite Crocos spawn after 46.67 seconds1,400f, delay 20 seconds600f.
- Infinite Crocos spawn after 48 seconds1,440f, delay 20 seconds600f.
- 1 Snache spawns as the boss after 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- 1 Crazed Lizard Cat spawns after 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- 1 Crazed Lizard Cat spawns after 54.67 seconds1,640f.
- 1 Crazed Lizard Cat spawns after 56.67 seconds1,700f.
- Infinite Otta-smack-us spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 60~66.67 seconds1,800f~2,000f.
- Infinite Otta-smack-us spawn after 62 seconds1,860f, delay 60~66.67 seconds1,800f~2,000f.
It is recommended for the player to use Cat Units that have enough health to land some hits on the Crazed Lizard Cats before being knocked out, Jamiera Cat for example, and Cat Units that can outrange the Crazed Lizards.
Lineup: Crazed Wall Cat, Wall Cat, a third meatshield (optional), Paris Cat, King Dragon Cat (optional) and some speedy attackers (Swimmer, A. Bahamut) or tanky ones (Titan, Island, their variants, Ramen).
At the start, save your money and send Butterfly Cat (or Paris Cat) to kill the Mooths after they come out. When the Mooths die, they should be able to provide you with enough money to upgrade the Worker Cat all the way and still have some money left over. Next, spam meatshields and summon some Paris Cats to stop the otters. From now, spam only the speedy/tanky attackers alongside the Tank duo and slowly kill the Crazed Lizards. Whenever a wave of otters comes out, add the third meatshield, King Dragon and Paris to the mix, so you can kill them and repeat. Eventually, if the units are not too low level, you will kill the Crazed Lizards and win.
Strategy 2 (ft. Hacker Cat or Uber with similar range)
This strategy is time consuming.
Firstly, spam meatshields and use Paris Cats to finish off the Mooths. The rest of the stage is simple: never stop spawning the meatshields so you can stop the three Crazed Lizards and the Otta-smack-us. Spawn Hacker Cat only when you have enough money and enough space to work with; otherwise he will be a waste of money. Jamiera Cat is useful because he can attack the three Lizards directly for about three hits before dying. The best way to counter the Otta-smack-us is to spam Paris Cats as soon as they are spawned, which will build up a stack of Paris Cats that will beat the Otta-smack-us in a quick fashion. Use the money gained from the Otta-smack-us to spawn a Jamiera, and do not spawn any more Paris Cats, for they will die from the long range of the Lizards. Repeat this cycle, and remember to never stop spawning meatshields. Ms. Sign will appear after a while, but by that time, you should be about 80% done with the Crazed Lizards, thanks, mostly, to the damage from the several Hacker Cats that were spawned.
Strategy 3 (Cheese, ft. Warlock & Pierre)
Battle Items: Rich Cat.
Don't do anything at the beginning of the stage, instead wait for the Mooths to approach. When the Mooths are at the Cat Base, send in Awakened Bahamut Cat. Bahamut should kill the Mooths, filling your wallet. Then send in Warlock and Pierre. Wait a second and then send in the rest of your attackers. When the Crazed Lizard Cats are out, fire the Cat Cannon to send them behind the base. Warlock and Pierre should then destroy the base in one hit, cheesing the stage. This strategy may take multiple attempts, along with a lot of patience.
Alternately, use the money from the Mooths to get A. Bahamut and other fast-moving heavy hitters to take down the base before the bosses even spawn.
|Regit||5:53 is lineup, 12:37 is gameplay.|