-Mammals? is the eighth stage in the Crazed Cat Stages. It appears on the 24th of every month.
Begin the battle, a lot of Mooth will be spawned, and 1 Otta-smack-u. After ~53.33 seconds, the boss (3 Crazed Lizard Cats) will appear. The Enemy's Castle will spawn small enemies at a fast rate, and 2 Otta-smack-u in slow rate. Overall rating, this is the combination of Crazed Gross Cat Stage and Crazed Bird Cat Stage.
It is recommended the player to use Cat Units that have enough health to land some hits on the Crazed Lizard Cats before being knocked out (Jamiera Cat) or Cat Units that can outrange the Crazed Lizards.
Strategy 1 (ft. Greater Demon Cat & Crazed Cats)
Begin the battle, spawn defense cats and long range cats, and save money for Bahamut Cat. When the boss appears, spawn all units except Lesser Demon Cat/Balrog and try not to run out of money, or the Otters will breakthrough the defense. When the Otters and smaller enemies dies, spawn Lesser Demon Cat/Balrog to damage the Crazed Lizard Cats.
Line Up: Crazed Macho Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Wall Cat, Paris Cat, (King Dragon Cat), (Swimmer Cat), Crazed Cow Cat, Crazed Whale Cat.
Power-ups: Sniper the Cat
- Begin the battle, save your money, and once the Mooths reach your base, spam Wall Cat and Crazed Whale Cat and send Swimmer Cat (or Paris Cat) to kill the Mooths. Level up your Cat Wallet.
- A bit before the Otta-smack-u reach your base, spam all your meatshields, Paris Cat, and (optional) one King Dragon Cat.
- When they are killed, spam ONLY Crazed Whale Cat (they can take a lot of damage from the Crazed Lizards) and Crazed Cow Cat (to make sure to take down the peons before the Crazed Whale Cats attack). If you have Crazed Titan already bring that instead.
- When Otta-smack-u respawns, stop the spam of Crazed Cow and Crazed Whale, spam only Crazed Wall Cat to stop the progress of the Crazed Lizard, wait the for the Otta-smack-u to get to the edge of the Crazed lizards range and do the same technique over and over!
Strategy 3 (ft. Nerd Cat)
- First, when the Mooths appear, simply spawn the Swimmer Cat and some meatshields to prevent them from damaging the base. When they die, they should be able to provide you with enough money to upgrade Worker Cat all the way and still have some money left over. The rest of the stage is simple: never stop spawning the meatshields to stop the three Crazed Lizards and the Otta-smack-u spawns, Spawn Hacker Cat when you have enough money and enough space to work with; otherwise it will be a waste of money. Only Jamiera Cat can attack the three Lizards directly for about 3 hits before dying. The best way to counter the Otta-smack-u is to spawn Paris Cats as soon as the two are spawned, which will build up a wall of them that will beat them both in a quick fashion. Use the money gained from the Otta-smack-u to buy a Jamiera, and do not buy any more Paris Cats, for they will die from the long range of the Lizards. Repeat this cycle, and remember to never stop spawning meatshields. Ms. Sign will appear after a while, but by that time, you should be about 80% done with the Crazed Lizards.
Strategy 4 (ft. Cats in the Cradle)
- Strategy by The Cattle Bats.
Using Baby Cat's True Form, Cats in the Cradle, is your key to victory. Its high stamina, high attack power, level 2 shock-wave, and fast cool down makes this level too easy. Can be finished within 30 to 60 seconds.
Line Up: 2 meatshields, (Crazed) Whale cat, (Crazed) Giraffe Cat, King Dragon Cat, Butterfly Cat, Cats in the Cradle (tested at lv35).
- Send out Butterfly Cat with some other cats to kill the Mooths.
- At least have 10,000 then summon the Cats in the Cradle to finish off the rest of the Mooths and spam cats.
- Try to be near to the Enemy Base as soon as possible as the Crazed Lizards come out.
- Kill everyone and knock back the Crazed Lizards to their Base (Best when lizard is near to the Enemy Base).
- Destroy the Base!
Strategy 5 (For people without many TFs/Crazed)
Line up: Crazed Wall, Eraser, A tanky cat that can attack the Lizards (I used Ramen), (King) Dragon Cat, Some ranged area attackers (I used Cameramen, Pole Vaulter, and Delinquent), A cat that can out range the Crazed Lizards (I used Hacker), Valkyrie, and Bahamut.
Power ups: Sniper (Optional), Rich Cat (Optional but helps massively).
When the battle starts, lure the Mooth close to your base and stall with Crazed Wall while saving up for Bahamut. Don't lure them to close or your base will be attacked by the Otters and may result in a loss. After Bahamut scores a hit, (if it doesn't kill the otters; send some attackers/Ramen and it will kill them) proceed to send out a few attackers to kill off the Mooth to gain money and upgrade the worker cat to MAX. Proceed to send out Hacker (or a cat that out ranges the lizards) and continue to send them out if you can. Stall the Lizards using only Crazed Wall and Ramen. When the 2 otters arrive, continue to stall and lure them a bit closer. Then start spamming meat shields and Ramen. Then send out Valkyrie and some area attackers to deal with the otters. You must not let your wallet drop below 7000 unless in case of emergency. After you kill the otters continue to do the things mentioned above.
Strategy 6 (Hacker/Sniper Stack)
Lineup: At least 3 meatshields, Any long range attacker (i recommend using cyborg cat), Hacker Cat and Sniper the Recruit.
Recommended items: Cat CPU, Rich Cat
Note: this strat is time consuming
At first money spam meat shields and use Cyborg Cats to finish up the Mooths, by the time the 3 Crazed Lizards spawn you are now on a tight budget. ALWAYS SPAM MEAT SHIELDS. Cycle through as many Hacker Cat as you can (I had 6-7) and a good army of Sniper the Recruits. Only spawn 1-3 Cyborg Cats when you see the Otters spawn, since it is hard to gain money after the beginning. In the end, Sniper army would knock back Lizards behind base, allowing your Hacker Cats to kill off the base.
Lineup: 2 meatshields, macho legs, Paris, Castaway, the overall strongest* ubers you have.
*when it comes to attack and defence.
I completed this stage with only using 5 cats. My long range uber was Ganglion and I mainly used samba and eraser cat to stall the crazed lizards. At the beginning of the stage a bunch on moths come out in quick succession. Stall them with a few cheap cats and use paris or macho legs to dispose of them. (Those moths build up a quick wallet for you) A high level Paris (mine is level 38+7) and macho are recommended to make quick work of the otters that come out. They always come in 2's. Always spam your cheap cats and use just a few Paris or macho to dispose of the otters. Don't overdo it with them or youll drain your wallet. The crazed lizards have a huge range so don't waste money continually spamming paris or macho. Every now and then when your long range uber is recharged send him out only after the otters are gone. Your uber will die many times in this method but it will work. It took me about 15 minutes to beat this stage.
Strategy 8 (Cheese)
Lineup: Mohawk Cat (20+14), Crazed Wall Cat (12), Eraser Cat (20+10), Ramen Cat (40), Crazed Macho Cat (20), NEK-0 Sky Fortress (29), Orbital Platform Armageddon (26), Seafarer Cat (39+1), Hacker Cat (18+1), Fishman Cat (31).
Start by sending out one fishman cat to clear the mooths, while with the money they drop upgrade to 3rd tier worker cat. Then send out all the expensive cats with, and start sending out your 5 meatshields. My rule is that wevery two ramen cat sent out, one fishman cat can be sent out. Keep spamming all the units checking every once in a while for the seafarer and the fishman cats. The lizards should spawn when the enemy cat base is at ~200,000. At that point if your laser isn't up, then spam your units until you can fire the laser. Otherwise fire ir as soon as the lizards come out. It'll knock them back behind the base, while the fishman cats will speed towards the base. The fishman cat will die but they will make it so other cats can hit the base. Keep spamming until the base dies.
Strategy 9 (For people with a lot of time on their hands)
This strategy is quite accessible for people, Seeing as it contains no ubers
Lineup: Mohawk Cat (20+10), Eraser cat (20+19), Ramen cat (30+2), Cameraman cat (30+1), Paris cat (30+2), Wrestling cat (30), Jamiera cat (20+16), Sadako cat (30)
Items: Rich cat (optional), Speed up (If you're impatient)
Immediately start by summoning a sadako cat to tank the mooths, and summon paris cats to kill them, by the time there is a boss shockwave you should have killed all mooths. This is very important. Otta smack yous spawn quite frequently, so you need to do damage with your tanky units fast. When the boss comes out you should summon your Wrestling cat and Jamiera cat to damage and hopefully sync the bosses attacks.Then, when the otta smack yous spawn, your tanky units with be obliterated, so you must lure the Ottas out of the bosses range and summon 3 to 4 of each of your paris cats and cameraman cats. Then, when the Ottas are dead, you can use the money you got from them to summon your 2 tanky cats. Rinse and repeat those steps and you should be fine to win.
If you've done the strategy well, the lizards should all die about the time that the 1st Ms. Sign comes out
Strategy 10 (Cheese for mid to late game players)
This strategy is very similar to a cheese strategy for Draconian. The higher level the cat, the better.
Items: Rich Cat (NEEDED)
Don't do anything at the beginning of the stage, wait for the Mooths to approach. When the Mooths are at the base, send in A Bahamut. A Bahamut should kill the Mooths, filling your wallet, send in Warlock. Wait a second and then send in all the rest of your attackers. If/when the Crazed Lizards come out, fire the Cat Cannon to send them behind the base. Warlock and Pierre should then destroy the base in one hit, cheesing the stage. This strategy may take multiple attempts, along with a lot of patience.
|Danie A||No Gacha Strat :D|
- The name of this stage seems to be questioning if a cat-lizard hybrid would be considered a mammal or a reptile.