|Cat Unit # 342|
|Maneki Cat||Neo Maneki Cat|
Evolves into Neo Maneki Cat at level 10.
- Doubles money gained from an enemy if this Cat defeat it.
- Decent attack rate.
- Part of a 1-slot Cat Combo.
- Short range.
- Weak stats.
- Single Target.
- Slow attack animation.
Cat Unit # 342
| For this small-business Cat, the customer is king.
Always invests its profits back in the store.
Neo Maneki Cat
| This Cat is thankful for you supporting it's business!
He'll thank you by fighting any enemy that troubles you.
Cat Unit # 342
| A cat that appreciates your daily patronage
You get a lot of money when you defeat the enemy that brings a little fortune to the owner
| Cats grew up nicely with your love
Thank you for delivering a full stomach of happiness You get a lot of money when you defeat the enemy
- Chapter 1: 360¢
- Chapter 2: 540¢
- Chapter 3: 720¢
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|450 HP||99 damage||200||3.43s||8||3 times||34f||21.87s-12.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|7650 HP||1682 damage||Single Target||Double money gained when defeating an enemy.|
|Neo Maneki Cat|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|7650 HP||1682 damage||200||3.43s||8||3 times||34f||21.87s-12.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|40||Single Target||Double money gained when defeating enemy.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Maneki Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: It looks like a white variant of the Japanese lucky cat, Maneki Neko.
- Evolved Form: Still in the pose of a Maneki Neko. A fox tail has been added and the coin is replaced with what seems like a barrel with a grain of wheat.
- This Cat's attack animation is similar to Cat O'Lantern's.
- Prior to BCEN 8.6, this was only a Japanese exclusive unit.
- Despite appearing in the Cat Guide in BCEN, it can only be obtained via hacking.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|