Maneki-Neko, Lucky Cat or Fortune Cat is a Special Cat that was added in update version 6.1. It is unlockable via the Cat Beacon feature, for those who paid a visit to PONOS's booth at the 5th BitSummit Indle Game Festival, held in Miyako Messe, with a smartphone that already cleared the 1st chapter of Empire of Cats. This Cat is also a treasure drop in a limited event. Similar to Rich Cat III, this Cat alone is featured in a Cat Combo.
|Cat Unit # 342|
|Maneki Cat||Neo Maneki Cat|
Evolves into Neo Maneki Cat at level 10.
- Doubles money gained from an enemy if this Cat defeat it;
- Decent attack rate;
- Part of a 1-slot Cat Combo.
- Close-ranged (200);
- Weak stats;
- Single Target;
- Slow attack animation, and other speed-related stats.
Cat Unit # 342
| For this small-business Cat, the customer is king.
Always invests its profits back in the store.
Neo Maneki Cat
| This Cat is thankful for you supporting it's business!
He'll thank you by fighting any enemy that troubles you.
Cat Unit # 342
| A cat that appreciates your daily patronage
You get a lot of money when you defeat the enemy that brings a little fortune to the owner
| Cats grew up nicely with your love
Thank you for delivering a full stomach of happiness You get a lot of money when you defeat the enemy
- Chapter 1: $360
- Chapter 2: $540
- Chapter 3: $720
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|450 HP||99 damage||200||3.43s||8||3 times||34f||21.87s-12.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|7650 HP||1682 damage||Single Target||Double money gained when defeating an enemy.|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|7650 HP||1682 damage||200||3.43s||8||3 times||34f||21.87s-12.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|40||Single Target||Double money gained when defeating enemy.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Maneki-neko's stats.
- Normal Form: ?
- Evolved Form: ?
- This Cat's attack animation is similar to Cat O'Lantern's.
- Prior to BCEN 8.6, this was only a Japanese exclusive unit.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|