Maneki Cat is a Special Cat that was added in the version 6.1 update. It is unlockable via the Cat Beacon feature, for those who paid a visit to PONOS's booth at the 5th BitSummit Indie Game Festival, held in Miyako Messe, with a smartphone that has already cleared the first chapter of Empire of Cats.
|Cat Unit # 342|
|Maneki Cat||Neo Maneki Cat|
Evolves into Neo Maneki Cat at level 10.
- Included in Thanks for All, a single-unit Combo that gives the player 10% more cash when defeating an enemy.
- Doubles the money gained when defeating an enemy.
- Decent attack rate.
- Short range.
- Weak stats.
- Single Target.
- Slow attack animation.
Maneki Cat's sole usage is earning extra money when defeating an enemy. The addition of it being included in a 1-Slot Cat Combo can increase the money drop of the enemy by 10%, the Double Bounty ability will increase the enemies drop by x2.2 rather than just x2. However, due to its short range, weak stats and single target attacks, it won't be viable outside of the early Empire of Cats stages as there are better units that can replace this unit such as Express Cat.
Cat Unit # 342
|For this small-business Cat, the customer is king.
Always invests its profits back in the store.
Neo Maneki Cat
|This Cat is thankful for you supporting it's business!
He'll thank you by fighting any enemy that troubles you.
Cat Unit # 342
|A cat that appreciates your daily patronage
You get a lot of money when you defeat the enemy that brings a little fortune to the owner
|Cats grew up nicely with your love
Thank you for delivering a full stomach of happiness You get a lot of money when you defeat the enemy
- Chapter 1: 360¢
- Chapter 2: 540¢
- Chapter 3: 720¢
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|450 HP||99 damage||200||3.43s||8||3 times||34f||21.87s-12.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|7650 HP||1682 damage||Single Target||Double money gained when defeating an enemy.|
|Neo Maneki Cat|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|7650 HP||1682 damage||200||3.43s||8||3 times||34f||21.87s-12.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|40||Single Target||Double money gained when defeating enemy.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Maneki Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: It looks like a white variant of the Japanese lucky cat, Maneki Neko.
- Evolved Form: Still in the pose of a Maneki Neko. A fox tail has been added and the coin is replaced with what seems like a barrel with a grain of wheat.
- This Cat's attack animation is similar to Cat O'Lantern's.
- Prior to BCEN 8.6, this was only a Japanese exclusive unit.
- Despite appearing in the Cat Guide in BCEN, it can only be obtained via hacking.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|