Masked Cat is a Special Cat that can be unlocked by using a specific serial code, during Nyanko Daisensou lottery double chance campaign. It is now unobtainable as Serial Codes can no longer be input to the game.
|Cat Unit # 29|
|Masked Cat||Luchador Cat|
Evolves into Luchador Cat at level 10.
- Same cons as Cat.
- Evolved form has less health and attack than the original Titan.
- Evolved form cannot get +levels, and as such cannot near the strength of the actual titan cat.
Cat Unit # 29
|Wears the mask which he borrowed without permission from the adventurer Gamatoto who found the mask. His only capability is wearing the mask though.|
|Finally became a wrestler. Due to his class change, his talents have increased considerably. (Area)|
Cat Unit # 29
マスクオブネコ (masukuobu neko, Masked Cat)
|Wears a mask he borrowed without permission from the adventurer Gamatoto who found the mask. His only capability is wearing the mask though.|
ネコレスラー (neko resuraa, Wrestler Cat)
|Posts numerous comments about his latest daily routines on the blog of the adventurer Gamatoto, who finally got into the wrestling scene. Sees a huge change in performance upon changing class.|
- Chapter 1: $50
- Chapter 2: $75
- Chapter 3: $100
- Chapter 1: $650
- Chapter 2: $975
- Chapter 3: $1300
|Level 1-2||2500 XP|
|Level 2-3||4000 XP|
|Level 3-4||6000 XP|
|Level 4-5||8500 XP|
|Level 5-6||11500 XP|
|Level 6-7||15000 XP|
|Level 7-8||19000 XP|
|Level 8-9||23500 XP|
|Level 9-10||28500 XP|
|Level 10-11||2600 XP|
|Level 11-12||5000 XP|
|Level 12-13||8000 XP|
|Level 13-14||12000 XP|
|Level 14-15||17000 XP|
|Level 15-16||23000 XP|
|Level 16-17||30000 XP|
|Level 17-18||38000 XP|
|Level 18-19||47000 XP|
|Level 19-20||57000 XP|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|100 HP||8 damage||140||1.23 seconds||10||3 times||8f||5.33s - 2.33s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1700 HP||136 damage||Single target||-|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|8500 HP||2380 damage||150||2.23 seconds||8||1 time||18f||20.33s - 11.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Masked Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: Looks like the basic Cat but is now wearing a mask that partly covers his eyes and face. His ears and feet are still displayed as normal.
- Evolved Form: The cat now has a similar appearance to Titan cat, but it is still wearing a black mask that covers most of his face. Possibly designed to resemble a wrestler.
- Gamatoto is mentioned in Masked Cat's description even though he wasn't implemented at that point yet.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|