|JAPANESE EXCLUSIVE |
This feature is exclusive to the Japanese version of The Battle Cats but it may also appear in other versions such as BCTW and BCKR!
This feature is unobtainable and can only be obtained via hacking.
Masked Cat is a Special Cat that can be unlocked by using a specific serial code, during Nyanko Daisensou lottery double chance campaign. It is now unobtainable as Serial Codes can no longer be input to the game. This unit is obtainable on the Nintendo Switch version when opening the game at midnight.
|Cat Unit # 29|
Evolves into Luchador Cat at level 10.
- Fast attack rate
- Short cooldown [Normal]
- Decent health [Evolved]
- Only knocked back when killed [Evolved]
- Short range
- Low damage
- Low health [Normal]
Very similar to Cat in terms of usage. Cheap and expendable, it can be summoned in masses to take hits in place of other, more important units. This meatshield role is quite valuable, if not for the wide selection of cats able to perform this role without relevant differences in quality. Masked Cat, however, can be used in 4-crown stages, where there is considerably less competition. This is his only use.
Due to the low stats, this form is not recommended as it is considerably worse than any possible alternative in about every way, resulting in him being a bad investment of money. Could still be of use in early-mid Empire of Cats, but, after that, it is best to revert this cat to normal form and only use that.
|Cat Unit # 29||Special Cat|
|Wears the mask which he borrowed without permission from the adventurer Gamatoto who found the mask. His only capability is wearing the mask though.|
|Finally became a wrestler. Due to his class change, his talents have increased considerably. (Area)|
|Cat Unit # 29||Special Cat|
|マスクオブネコ (Masuku obu Neko, Mask of Cat)|
|Wears a mask he borrowed without permission from the adventurer Gamatoto who found the mask. His only capability is wearing the mask though.|
|ネコレスラー (Neko Resurā, Wrestler Cat)|
|Posts numerous comments about his latest daily routines on the blog of the adventurer Gamatoto, who finally got into the wrestling scene. Sees a huge change in performance upon changing class.|
- Chapter 1: 50¢
- Chapter 2: 75¢
- Chapter 3: 100¢
- Chapter 1: 650¢
- Chapter 2: 975¢
- Chapter 3: 1,300¢
|Total XP Cost||842,100|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|100 HP||8 damage
|140||37f 1.23 seconds||10||3 times||8f 0.27s
(10f 0.33s backswing)
|5 ~ 2 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1,700 HP||135 damage
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|8,500 HP||2,380 damage
|150||67f 2.23 seconds||8||1 time||18f 0.6s
(8f 0.27s backswing)
|20 ~ 11.2 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Attack frequency is the time between an attack is delivered and the next.
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Masked Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: Looks like the basic Cat but is now wearing a mask that partly covers his eyes and face. His ears and feet are still displayed as normal.
- Evolved Form: The cat now has a similar appearance to Titan Cat, but it is still wearing a black mask that covers most of his face. Possibly designed to resemble a wrestler.
- Gamatoto is mentioned in Masked Cat's description, even though he wasn't implemented at that point yet.
- This Cat unit is the first to reference Gamatoto, the second being Stone Cat.
- One of the skins in Battle Cats Quest is named Masked Cat, although that cat bears no real resemblance to this one.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|