The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Special Cat that can be unlocked by using a specific serial code, during Nyanko Daisensou lottery double chance campaign. It is now unobtainable as Serial Codes can no longer be input to the game. This unit is obtainable on the Nintendo Switch version when beating opening the game at midnight.Masked Cat is a
|Cat Unit # 29|
|Masked Cat||Luchador Cat|
Evolves into Luchador Cat at level 10.
- Same cons as Cat.
- Evolved form has less health and attack than the original Titan.
- Evolved form cannot get +levels, and as such cannot near the strength of the actual titan cat.
Cat Unit # 29
|Wears the mask which he borrowed without permission from the adventurer Gamatoto who found the mask. His only capability is wearing the mask though.|
|Finally became a wrestler. Due to his class change, his talents have increased considerably. (Area)|
Cat Unit # 29
マスクオブネコ (masukuobu neko, Masked Cat)
|Wears a mask he borrowed without permission from the adventurer Gamatoto who found the mask. His only capability is wearing the mask though.|
ネコレスラー (neko resuraa, Wrestler Cat)
|Posts numerous comments about his latest daily routines on the blog of the adventurer Gamatoto, who finally got into the wrestling scene. Sees a huge change in performance upon changing class.|
- Chapter 1: $50
- Chapter 2: $75
- Chapter 3: $100
- Chapter 1: $650
- Chapter 2: $975
- Chapter 3: $1300
|Level 1-2||2500 XP|
|Level 2-3||4000 XP|
|Level 3-4||6000 XP|
|Level 4-5||8500 XP|
|Level 5-6||11500 XP|
|Level 6-7||15000 XP|
|Level 7-8||19000 XP|
|Level 8-9||23500 XP|
|Level 9-10||28500 XP|
|Level 10-11||2600 XP|
|Level 11-12||5000 XP|
|Level 12-13||8000 XP|
|Level 13-14||12000 XP|
|Level 14-15||17000 XP|
|Level 15-16||23000 XP|
|Level 16-17||30000 XP|
|Level 17-18||38000 XP|
|Level 18-19||47000 XP|
|Level 19-20||57000 XP|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|100 HP||8 damage||140||1.23 seconds||10||3 times||8f||5.33s - 2.33s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1700 HP||136 damage||Single target||-|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|8500 HP||2380 damage||150||2.23 seconds||8||1 time||18f||20.33s - 11.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Masked Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: Looks like the basic Cat but is now wearing a mask that partly covers his eyes and face. His ears and feet are still displayed as normal.
- Evolved Form: The cat now has a similar appearance to Titan cat, but it is still wearing a black mask that covers most of his face. Possibly designed to resemble a wrestler.
- Gamatoto is mentioned in Masked Cat's description even though he wasn't implemented at that point yet.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.