- This article is about the cat unit. For the enemy unit, see Mystic Mask Yulala.
Masked Yulala is a Special Cat that was added in update 6.7, it can be unlocked from the Catnip Challenges after beating the 40th floor of the Heavenly Tower. Like Hermit Cat and the other Legends, he can only be hypermaxed to level 40 using Catseyes after completing An Ancient Curse, and cannot be hypermaxed to level 50 no matter what.
|Cat Unit # 383|
|Masked Yulala||Mystic Yulala|
Evolves into Mystic Yulala at level 10.
- Good health.
- Attacks quickly.
- Long distance area attacks.
- Short blind spot.
- Good movement speed.
- Decent DPS for a long-ranged attacker.
- Fast recharge time for a Legend.
- Somewhat expensive.
- Has a blind spot.
- Few knockbacks.
Cat Unit # 383
|Joined the Cat Army, saying "The Law of my clan is to serve the strongest of warriors!" Cool story, bro. Powerful long-range area attacks!|
|Remade his holy mask in the image of his new Cat Army comrades. It really embarrasses his 12-year old daughter. Long-range area attacks.|
Cat Unit # 383
|"I will obey those who defeated me!" No one asked. Joined the cat army anyway. Long-ranged attacks (Area Atk)|
|The Cats made him a catlike mask as a sign of friendship. Has a middle-school daughter. Long-ranged attacks (Area Atk)|
- Chapter 1: $2800
- Chapter 2: $4200
- Chapter 3: $5600
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2000 HP||500 damage||350||2.03s||20||2 times||39f||103.67~94.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|34,000 HP||8500 damage||Area Attack||Long Distance (Effective range: 200~500)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|34,000 HP||8500 damage||350||2.03s||20||2 times||39f||103.67~94.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Area Attack||Long Distance (Effective range: 200~500)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Masked Yulala's stats.
- Normal Form: Appears to be some kind of tribal shaman holding a large staff with a shredded flag. He wears an oversized wooden mask with a pair of horns and a face with large teeth and has long hair.
- Evolved Form: The face painted on the wooden mask now is that of a cat. The top of the staff is now rounded with cat ears partially resembling the top of the Heavenly Tower.
- It is heavily implied that the girl on the Ururun Wolf (named Ururun according to the Japanese version's name) is the daughter of Masked Yulala; they both have the same white hair, electric attacks, and fast attack rate. Masked Yulala also mentions "his 12-year old daughter" in his evolved form's description. Ururun also wears a mask, further hinting at this. Ururun Cat's description says that her father is a school teacher and Yulala's Enemy description states that he teaches modern dance to kindergartners, this further hints that he is Ururun's dad. Their normal form descriptions also state that both Yulala and Ururun will 'join those who have defeated them', implying a similarity in behaviour.
- Like Hermit Cat, the staff held by Yulala is similar to the Heavenly Tower's top (Floor 40).
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|