The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy unit, see Mystic Mask Yulala (Enemy Unit)
|Cat Unit # 383|
|Masked Yulala||Mystic Yulala|
Evolves into Mystic Yulala at level 10.
- Good health.
- Attacks quickly.
- Long Distance Area Attacks.
- Small blind spot.
- Good movement speed.
- Above-average DPS for a Long Distance attacker.
- Decent recharge time for a Legend.
- Can't hit close enemies.
- Few knockbacks.
Cat Unit # 383
|Joined the Cat Army, saying "The Law of my clan is to serve the strongest of warriors!" Cool story, bro. Powerful long-range area attacks!|
|Remade his holy mask in the image of his new Cat Army comrades. It really embarrasses his 12-year old daughter. Long-range area attacks.|
Cat Unit # 383
謎仮面のウララー (Nazo Kamen no Urarā, Mysterious Mask Urara)
|"I will obey those who defeated me!" No one asked. Joined the cat army anyway. Long-ranged attacks (Area Atk)|
ネコ仮面のウララー (Neko Kamen no Urarā, Cat Mask Urara)
|The Cats made him a catlike mask as a sign of friendship. Has a middle-school daughter. Long-ranged attacks (Area Atk)|
- Chapter 1: 2800¢
- Chapter 2: 4200¢
- Chapter 3: 5600¢
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2,000 HP||500 damage||350||2.03s||20||2 times||39f||103.67s 94.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|34,000 HP||8,500 damage||Area Attack||Long Distance (Effective range: 200~500)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|34,000 HP||8,500 damage||350||2.03s||20||2 times||39f||103.67s 94.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40||Area Attack||Long Distance (Effective range: 200~500)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Masked Yulala's stats.
- Normal Form: Appears to be some kind of tribal shaman holding a large staff with a shredded flag. He wears an oversized wooden mask with a pair of horns and a face with large teeth and has long hair.
- Evolved Form: The face painted on the wooden mask now is that of a cat. The top of the staff is now rounded with cat ears partially resembling the top of the Heavenly Tower.
- It is heavily implied that the girl on the Ururun Wolf (named Ururun according to the Japanese version's name) is the daughter of Masked Yulala; they both have the same white hair, electric attacks, and fast attack rate. Masked Yulala also mentions "his 12-year old daughter" in his Evolved Form's description. Ururun also wears a mask, further hinting at this. Ururun Cat's description says that her father is a school teacher and Mystic Mask Yulala's description states that he teaches modern dance to kindergartners, further hinting that he is Ururun's dad. Their Normal Forms' descriptions also state that both Yulala and Ururun will 'join those who have defeated them', implying a similarity in behaviour.
- Like Hermit Cat, the staff held by Yulala resembles the Heavenly Tower's top (Floor 40).
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.