This enemy has very long range, enough to hit Bahamut, along with a fast attack rate and Area Attack. Although his damage per hit tends to be relatively low, he can often stunlock units he outranges by continually knocking them back before they can reach him. However, this leaves him open to attack from units that aren't knocked back easily. In later stages, he will be magnified heavily and will be mostly used as support instead of the main threat.
Master A. is protected by a legion of Those Guys and Crocos in his first appearance, Tapas Desert. While this may sound counterproductive, it is recommended to let him get close to the Cat Base so your attackers can reach him before the peons.
If you don't have units that outrange him, use bulky cats such as Artist Cat and Mythical Titan Cat to deal damage, Long Distance/Wave Attackers such as Polevaulter Cat or Crazed Gross Cat to snipe him if the peon stream is high enough, or use fast units such as Giraffe Cat and Butterfly Cat when there are fewer peons. In later stages, Long Distance and Waves will be your primary means of defeating him.
Crazed Bahamut Cat will do no good, since Master A. has more range than him by just a fraction. Awakened Bahamut Cat is a much stronger option, as he can rush into Master A.'s range and damage him severely if the peons are dealt with. This is also a better option because Master A. deals constant, fairly low damage, and will trigger Awakened Bahamut's many knockbacks, which will result in an immediate counter attack, but will also be his downfall if the Master A. in question is buffed enough to knockback Awakened Bahamut with each attack.
|Enemy Unit # 33||Traitless|
|Knows all the dirty stuff.|
is friends from middle school
admire him and call him Master.
Dating experience: zero.
|Cat Unit # 33||Traitless|
師匠 (Shishō, Master)
|There is nothing naughty that|
this dirty professor does not know. Although he was
regarded as 'Master' by his middle school friends,
he still has no experience with dating women.
A Red variant of Master A. He has even longer range, higher damage and very high health. Just like Teacher A., he can also slow down your cats.
- Stage 2-8: Tapas Desert (100%)
- Stage 3-6: Propolis Oasis (100%)
- Stage 4-1: Premature Launch (100%)
- Stage 4-6: Fisherman's Dilemma (100%)
- Stage 5-1: Lovely Minerals (100%)
- Stage 5-2: Shapely Caverns (100%)
- Stage 6-6: Disappointed Guard (200%)
- Stage 7-2: Fresh Wharf (200%)
- Stage 7-7: Frozen Tuna Front (200%)
- Stage 8-2: Bamboo Coast (200%)
- Stage 9-5: Juvenile Killer (100%)
- Stage 11-8: The Trial Deep (200%)
- Stage 12-6: Coral Coral Reef (200%)
- Stage 13-1: Tuna Field (200%)
- Stage 13-6: Natto Bay (200%)
- Stage 14-1: Cardboard Corridor (200%)
- Stage 14-2: Catnip Dream (200%)
- Stage 14-6: Disapproving Giant (200%)
- Stage 16-3: Bikini Territory (200%)
- Stage 17-2: Pelican Island (400%)
- Stage 19-4: King of Freedom (500%)
- Stage 20-5: Outsider's Gate (400%)
- Stage 22-2: The Bathroom (400%)
- Stage 22-6: Satan's Bedroom (400%)
- Stage 25-2: Minefield (800%)
- Stage 31-3: Surviving Herd (1,000%)
- Stage 38-6: No Return Flights (1,500%)
- Stage 47-1: Ultimate Shrine (2,000%)
- Stage 48-7: Twilight Zephyr (800%)
- Stage 2-5: Pasta Desert (2,400%)
- Stage 7-2: Metroasis (2,000%)
- Stage 17-5: Umibozu's House (2,000%)
- Stage 27-6 Happily Ever After (2,000%)
- Tuesday Stage: Speed Cat (Hard) (100%)
- Bears be Bare: Going Bipolar (100%)
- Teacher! It's Spring!: I L U (100%)
- The Forbidden Bride: Family Drama Woes (100%)
- Autumn = Sports Day!: Chicken Run (100%)
- Bride Awakens!: Bridal Blues (Expert) (400%)
- Vengeance Awakes!: No Need to Curse! (Expert) (400%)
- Cat Maniac: Deathhawk (Deadly) (1,000%)
- Duel Under the Stars: Vanguard (Hard) (100%)
- Tag Arena: Beginner: Final (Hard) (200%)
- Heavenly Tower: Floor 9 (200%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|40,000 HP||557 damage
|24f (0.8 seconds)||4||4 times||1f 0.03s |
(23f 0.77s backswing)
- Master A. and his variants are constantly mocked for their horrible dating experience.