|Cat Unit # 495|
|Matador Cat||Flamenco Cat|
Evolves into Flamenco Cat at level 10.
- Can dodge attacks from Red Enemies.
- Short recharge time.
- Good movement speed.
- Its short range allows it to effectively move to the frontlines, where it can dodge all coming attacks and form a barrier.
- Low endurance.
- Single-target attacks.
- Expensive for its recharge time.
Cat Unit # 495
| Fearless bullfighter dodging danger with a hearty Olé!|
Pacifist at heart, his only weapon is his crimson cape.
| Graceful dancer dodging danger to hearty Olés!|
Well trained in the art of Dodging Red attacks (as
Cat Unit # 495
ネコマタドール (Nekomatadōru, Cat Matador)
| Ore! Brave bullfighter Nyanko dancing brilliantly
Flip the red cloak and dodge enemy attacks Sometimes disables attacks from red enemies
ネコフラメンコ (Nekofuramenko, Cat Flamenco)
| Ore! Dancer Nyanko dancing brilliantly
Dodge enemy attacks and gentleman invitations Sometimes disables attacks from red enemies
- Chapter 1: 360¢
- Chapter 2: 540¢
- Chapter 3: 720¢
|Total XP Cost||4,653,300|
- Shows the XP required at the indicating level to attain next level.
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|675 HP||140 damage||190||86f 2.87 sec||14||3 times||34f||13s - 4.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|11,475 HP||2,380 damage||Single Target||20% chance to dodge attacks from Red Enemies, persists for 60f|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|15,300 HP||3,230 damage||190||86f 2.87 sec||14||3 times||34f||13s - 4.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+80||Single Target||20% chance to dodge attacks of Red Enemies, persists for 60f|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Matador Cat's stats.
- Normal form: A bean-shaped cat who moves on his tips while waving a red cape. Wears the stereotypical clothesof his profession.
- Evolved form: Now female, wears a gray and red dress that she waves in place of the cape. Holds a rose in her mouth and seems to be dancing the Flamenco.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|