|Cat Unit # 495|
|Matador Cat||Flamenco Cat|
Evolves into Flamenco Cat at level 10.
- Low health
- Single-target attacks
- Expensive cost
Matador Cat is a cat with the niche of dodging attacks of Red enemies, a rare one in the Cat Army. However, its usage is limited by the low activation chance (20%), low health and high cost of 540¢. The cooldown doesn't help either. Because of this, Matador is outclassed by many other cats at its role, some examples being Crazed Tank Cat, Eraser Cat, Thor Cat and Fried Shrimp Cat. His only hope of being useful lies in the chance to get a worthwhile True Form, but, for now, its use is only recommended in complete absence of alternatives. Duplicates could be kept in wait in hope of a good True Form or sold for NP once this becomes possible.
Cat Unit # 495
|Fearless bullfighter dodging danger with a hearty Olé!|
Pacifist at heart, his only weapon is his crimson cape.
|Graceful dancer dodging danger to hearty Olés!|
Well trained in the art of Dodging Red attacks (as
Cat Unit # 495
ネコマタドール (Nekomatadōru, Cat Matador)
|Ore! Brave bullfighter Nyanko dancing brilliantly
Flip the red cloak and dodge enemy attacks Sometimes disables attacks from red enemies
ネコフラメンコ (Nekofuramenko, Cat Flamenco)
|Ore! Dancer Nyanko dancing brilliantly
Dodge enemy attacks and gentleman invitations Sometimes disables attacks from red enemies
- Chapter 1: 360¢
- Chapter 2: 540¢
- Chapter 3: 720¢
|Total XP Cost||4,653,300|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|675 HP||140 damage||190||86f 2.87 sec||14||3 times||34f||13s - 4.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|11,475 HP||2,380 damage||Single Target||20% chance to dodge attacks from Red Enemies, persists for 60f|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|15,300 HP||3,230 damage||190||86f 2.87 sec||14||3 times||34f||13s - 4.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+80||Single Target||20% chance to dodge attacks of Red Enemies, persists for 60f|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Matador Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: A bean-shaped cat who moves on his tips while waving a red cape. Wears the stereotypical clothes of his profession.
- Evolved Form: Now female, gains a lot of cleavage and wears a gray and red dress that she waves in place of the cape. Holds a rose in her mouth and seems to be dancing part of the Flamenco.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|