The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Maternity Leave Forever is the fourth stage in Worker's Revolution.
- This level starts off with an Owlbrow, mostly to stall the player so they can get money. About 30 seconds after the first one appears, a second one will spawn. Owlbrows will appear periodically throughout the battle, about every 30 seconds.
- Teacher Bun Bun, CTO Seal, a few B.B.Bunnies and an Owlbrow will spawn with the boss shockwave, so be wary.
- After the initial boss shockwave, another CTO Seal will spawn. If they attack out of sync they could cause the player to lose ground quickly.
- Make sure not to send out too many cats at the beginning as you will run the risk of pushing to the base early, triggering the boss or reaching the deploy limit, although this probably won't be the biggest problem, as you all know what the boss is. Wait till you have a level 8 Worker Cat and then, when you're feeling ready, send out all your Cat Units.
- You can stall at the beginning as long as you need to. Use Tank Cat/Crazed Tank Cat to bait and stall the Owlbrow. As the attack animation of Owlbrow is quite long you can get a stack of them to attack one Tank Cat and allow the next one to take it's place, effectively stalling the Owlbrow forever.
- Butterfly Cat makes a good damage dealer against the Owlbrows and Teacher Bun Bun, however it will likely die to Teacher Bun Bun/CTO Seal after 1 or 2 attacks.
- 3 meatshields is enough to beat this level if your ranged attackers are strong enough to kill the bosses before they take too much ground.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.