Megidora is an Uber Rare Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule during the Lords of Destruction Dragon Emperors and Air Busters events. True Form added in 5.0 improves health, attack power, speed, and range.
|Cat Unit # 84|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Holy Dragon Megidora at level 10.
Evolves into God-Emperor Megidora at level 30 using Catfruit.
+ May knockback and slow Floating Enemies
- High movement speed
- High health and DPS
- High attack rate
- High cost
- Low deployment rate
|Normal||All-Rounder & Crowd-Controller|
- Megidora is a very good unit against Floating Enemies: good range, decent attack rate and can knockback and slow them. Still a medium hitter against everyone else because of his range, DPS and stamina. Works very well with Tropical Kalisa and other units with high DPS. Though remember to protect him properly since he has tendency to recklessly rush into frontlines due to high movement speed.
- Megidora is also very useful against enemies like Teacher Bun Bun and its counterparts, as it can be used as a proc unit to prevent them from advancing forward and killing your back-liners.
- However, using him might not be a good idea when it comes to stages like Labyrinth of Hades, where you have to make both the Kory and the Bun Bun Black sync up in order to stop the Kory from making Shockwaves and killing all of your cats. Using Megidora in this situation would cause the Bun Bun to fall behind the Kory, giving him the chance to create very powerful waves that kill off almost everything in their path, including Megidora himself.
Cat Unit # 84
|Uber Rare Cat|
|An awakened Ancient Cat Dragon. Created to purify the world (Area Attack) Might knock back and slow Floating enemies.|
Holy Dragon Megidora
|An awakened Ancient Cat Dragon. Megidora shifts to final Dragon form (Area Attack) Might knock back and slow Floating enemies.|
|Possessor of the Divine Dragon Stone. Ready to devour all to maintain its imperial throne. Area Attacks might knockback and slow Floating enemies.|
Cat Unit # 84
|Uber Rare Cat|
聖龍メギドラ (Sei ryū megidora, Holy Dragon Megidora)
|世界浄化の為に生を受けた伝説の竜族圧倒的な破壊力で敵を攻撃する （範囲攻撃） たまに浮いてる敵をふっとばして移動を遅くする|
The creator of the machine dragon cat, thunder dragon cat has a more childish nature compared with the rest of the dragon cats. his most loved hobby is creating thunder storms to scare stickmen with his brother lighting dragon cat. Especially strong against flying enemies.
聖龍王メギドラ (Sei ryū-ō megidora, Holy Dragon King Megidora)
|怒りのパワーが暴走した伝説の竜族圧倒的な破壊力で敵を攻撃する （範囲攻撃） たまに浮いてる敵をふっとばして移動を遅くする|
Dragon of legendary power and anger has runaway. Attacks the enemy with overwhelming destructive power. (area attack) Can occasionally slow the movement of floating enemies.
聖龍皇帝メギドラ (Shèng lóng huángdìmegidora, Shenglong Emperor Megidora)
King of the dragon who got the Holy Dragon and became true emperor. I burn up and destroy everything to reach my mission (area attack). Sometimes you float an enemy gently and slow down the move
|Total XP Cost||14,614,050|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power ; DPS = Damage Per Second ; 2 Movement Speed = 1 Range/f
- f = frame ; 30f = 1 second ; Attack Animation = Idle + Foreswing + Backswing (f)
- Catseye, User Rank and game progress are essential to achieving max level, see here for details.
- See here to understand Treasure effects.
- Knockback: Improves knockback chance by 3% per level up to 30% (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Wave Attack: Adds 5% chance for Lv.3 Wave Attack, increases 1.11% per level up to 15% (Total Cost: 235 NP)
- Curse Immunity (Cost: 100 NP)
- Defense Buff: Upgrades health by 2% per level up to 20% (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Attack Buff: Upgrades attack power by 2% per level up to 20% (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Normal: Its body is slightly muscular with a Cat infused in its lower abdomen, and four horns on its head. It is also wearing spiked shoulder and thigh pads, and it slightly resembles normal Bahamut Cat.
- Evolved: It appears to be more detailed due to darkening other parts of the body and adding two more wings. Its eyes are now on a blank stare, most of its parts are now pointier and the cat in its chest now resembles a Crazed Cat.
- True: It has more horns and its forehead and chest now glow an orange color, seemingly to combust. There are few additional pointy attachments in its body. Its wings and tail are now fancier and completely darkened.
- Megidora is the first ever Dragon Emperor (Poster above in Gallery as evidence).
- Megidora's name is possibly derived from the ancient city of Megiddo, also known as Armageddon. Armageddon is the prophesied location of a gathering of armies for a battle during the end times as described in the Book of Revelation, but its name is more frequently used in a generic sense to describe any end of the world scenario. It is also worth noting that a dragon is mentioned in at least one description of Armageddon, albeit as an agent of Satan and not a holy/divine being.
- God-Emperor Megidora was one of the first 6 Uber Rares to receive Talents, the others being Immortal Nobunaga, Immortal Shingen, Divine Windy, Divine Thundia and God-Emperor Sodom.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|